Hello everyone, new member!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello everyone, new member!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 05:11 am
Hi all,
Looking forward to reading the forum and meeting new people. I am from UK and I love science, religion, philosophy and mathematics. I love reading about the universe and existance and other dimensions. I am interested in past civilisations and ancient prophecies. I find history and the human journey through time interesting especially the way it has 'evolved' into a materialistic society with so many forgetting the spiritual being inside us all so easy.

solartrinity

Headphones

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:11 am
@solartrinity,
Hi Solartrinity,

I'm new here today too. I'm also from the UK and love all the things you listed apart from religion perhaps. It's nice to meet you! :bigsmile:

jgweed

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:50 am
@Headphones,
A warm welcome to you both.
I am certain you can expand your philosophical perspectives here, as well as contribute to the many discussions.
John

Justin

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2008 08:40 am
@solartrinity,
Yes indeed, warm welcome to the both of you! Thank you both for stopping by and introducing yourself and we look forward to your contributions to this community. Please do make yourself at home.

Victor Eremita

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 02:42 pm
@Justin,
Welcome to the Forums!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello everyone, new member!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 04:27:46