Recommendations

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Existentialism
  3. » Recommendations

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 02:54 am
Hi everyone,

I'm really interested in Existentialism and I'm looking for some recommendations of where to start in terms of reading.

I've already ploughed through Nietzsche and have taken a tentative look at Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir, but I'm looking for some guidance on what else I should read.

Thanks for your help.

justforme23

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 06:52 pm
Do you have a personal problem you would like to discuss?

VictorEremita

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2017 06:07 pm
Søren Kierkegaard is truly a great philosopher to get lost in, Either/Or (in particular Diapsalmata) and Sickness Unto Death are as good a place to start as any. Albert Camus and Sartre shared similar existential views, his essay Myth of Sisyphus is a brilliant read. Arthur Schopenhauer was a huge influence on Nietzsche, if you liked his work you may fancy Schopenhauer.
This reply is a bit late but if you haven't read those yet they're a fine choice.
Enjoy! : )

princejenish

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 05:36 am
@girlalonewithherself,
somebody telling micro hair pigmentation is growing technology.but i just so confused with the hair pigmentation. Will it pain? What is the first process. how long does it take to heal.? Will it cause side effects? Who are the people to to do this. ? Are they graduated professionals?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Existentialism
  3. » Recommendations
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:39:01