MITech Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MITech

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:34 am
Hello. Just wondering but is there a limit to the amount of posts someone can place on the forum per day. I hope not because I've been on other forums that have been like that and its annoying.

MITech

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:05 am
@MITech,
Awesome. I just noticed that there is a thanking system here. I've never been on a forum with something like that.

jgweed

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:25 am
@MITech,
As far as I know, there is no limit to posting, although there may be a flood control mechanism preventing a rapid succession of posts. The thanking system only applies to my posts, by the way.
Welcome to the philosophy forums!
Cheers,
John

MITech

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:33 am
@jgweed,
Nice try but I don't think that the thanking system only applys to your posts........ unless you were to thank mine then I'm sure we could make some sort of arrangement. In my opinion though that would be cheating.

MITech

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 01:19 pm
@MITech,
When do people find it as a good time to thank people anyways?

jgweed

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 05:38 am
@MITech,
I can only speak for myself, but I use it sparingly to acknowledge a particularly well-written or well thought out post that seems to make a positive philosophical contribution to a discussion.

Khethil

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2008 04:28 am
@jgweed,
jgweed wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but I use it sparingly to acknowledge a particularly well-written or well thought out post that seems to make a positive philosophical contribution to a discussion.

Good one; a clearly-articulated thought that strikes me as insightful, revealing or provocative.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:17:31