Hello, my name is William

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello, my name is William

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

William

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 02:31 pm
Hello, My name is William. This is my first post and I am looking forward to many cordial exchanges of thoughts here. I am not academically educated in that I don't have a wall of degrees or credentials, but I do have a unique insight gained from my 6o years of traveling this planet and observing what is going on. I hope what I have learned will offer a little clarity in a very confusing world as I hope to find answers I have been seeking. I hope our exchanges will be beneficial to all of us. After all we are all in this thing called life together. Let's hope we can all gain knowledge to what it is all about.
Sincerely,
William

Arjen

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 03:36 pm
@William,
Hi William, I am looking forward to getting to know you and exchanging ideas with you. After 60 years of walking about I bet you have tons of things to tell me that I wouldn't know anything about.

Arjen

jgweed

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 05:58 pm
@Arjen,
A very warm welcome to the Forums.
Cheers,
John

William

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 06:27 pm
@Arjen,
Deleted post. I didn't know what I was doing. Haha
William

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 09:40 pm
@William,
Welcome, William! We are happy to have you.

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 05:50 am
@Didymos Thomas,
I am willing to bet that in your 60 years of traveling and observing the planet, you learned far more relevant life pertinent things than nearly all academics. Welcome to the forums!

Justin

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2008 09:30 am
@William,
Although a bit behind on welcoming, I'd like to also give you a warm welcome to the forum. In 60 years you have to give and much to gain. Please make yourself at home and enjoy the community.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello, my name is William
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:25:48