Distant Cousin of Walter Russell Says Hi!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Distant Cousin of Walter Russell Says Hi!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 04:04 pm
Just became a member of the Forum today! Walter Russell was a 1st cousin to my paternal grandmother, Frances Russell Cahill. I actually have old correspondence from Walter Russell to his Uncle Reuben Russell (my Great-Grandfather) in Peabody, MA, plus a lot of the contemporary copies of his works, etc.

I'm learning more and more about him through the Internet, seeing his paintings on Ebay from time to time, and finding various websites (aside from philosophy.org) that make some mention of him. Want to find out more and will take time to familiarize myself with this forum!

Thanks!

Jonathan Cahill

Justin

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 08:50 pm
@jwcahill,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum Jonathan. Please to have you here. Walter Russell was one of a kind... a great mind with a great message. Thank you for stopping by.

Please do familiarize yourself with the forum and make yourself at home.

esaruoho

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 12:04 pm
@jwcahill,
jwcahill;2418 wrote:
Just became a member of the Forum today! Walter Russell was a 1st cousin to my paternal grandmother, Frances Russell Cahill. I actually have old correspondence from Walter Russell to his Uncle Reuben Russell (my Great-Grandfather) in Peabody, MA, plus a lot of the contemporary copies of his works, etc.

I'm learning more and more about him through the Internet, seeing his paintings on Ebay from time to time, and finding various websites (aside from philosophy.org) that make some mention of him. Want to find out more and will take time to familiarize myself with this forum!

Thanks!

Jonathan Cahill

dyou reckon you could scan and provide the original correspondence between walter and reuben russell? i think many would be interested in seeing what kind of material he was speaking of to reuben.

daystar

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2010 10:40 pm
@esaruoho,
Great minds think alike :bigsmile:. I was wondering the same thing.

Hope this member is still around. I'd love to see scans, too. I'd also say share, if you would please - yes. But also take great care of these letters and whatever else you have from Walter. My hope is that one day there will be a center for all of his works: a library/archives + book store + museum & research center (why not an on site cafe too?..it could help raise funds)....a place like this that is open to all for visiting. That would be awesome. Somewhere near a 'destination city' wouldn't hurt either re: airfare for those of us that would need to travel from afar.
Very Happy

esaruoho;8537 wrote:
dyou reckon you could scan and provide the original correspondence between walter and reuben russell? i think many would be interested in seeing what kind of material he was speaking of to reuben.

jgweed

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 09:14 am
@jwcahill,
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Distant Cousin of Walter Russell Says Hi!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:18:59