Evolution?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 05:56 pm
I think that evolution is all around us , everywhere we go there is change .
Where there is change there is reaction , when there is reaction there is evolvement.
Therefore evolution is everywhere , but is this true ?

I ask you all your openmindedness and share with me your knowledge.

Greetings JH.

No0ne

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 11:18 pm
@JonathanHaver,
Standing is on action, to say there is but reaction to said action is but only a word, for is not reaction an action itself, therefore what helm dose such word fill other than that which is vain in itself? There is never progression in progression, only in regression can you then learn from another or yourself...But seeking reaction over action, is there even a you or is all that is you is just a result of another that you state is not you? Words of humans fill you tight of claims of evolution, but without devolution as there be change and not change, the importance lays in more than one bed, either it be change or evolution, the words never fill the cup...

georgline

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 07:29 pm
@No0ne,
Hi........my love;=How are you?
I hope everythings is moving very fine with uu?
I thank God for every happyest moment to uu= that was my good pleaure to inbreast your good word in ur profile/pls...i wil lik to know uu as my future partner and after i saw ur picture which sparnckled my brain and i was inlove with uu beacuse= i saw you as a good real friend/ real love of my heart and responsible person indeed= that is why i really interested to know uu as my future partner.
But iam seriousely about it,beacu your good word in your profile inspired me and i desire it in my mind/ i also addmireed uu=to be my real love beacu i saw it very very good interested to know u more as someone who knows what i want and someone who knows what he/she want in life and i wil lik you to be my fucture date indeed.
My Name is georgline william and iam gentle,kind,caring,giver,loyal,honesty,creative,educated,romatic,God fearing,and also good in anylevel uu will lik,think or want in a Lady in future.
I wil lik to know uu=if uu are interested to know me as i do,4uu =i wil not lik to hot ur mind but i said if has the desirer to make my dream come true.please=i hav already made up my mind to be your real love indeed in future but i wil be looking forward to hear 4uu as my love of my heart and the desire of my soul..........................
i wil lik you to gate me very well as yours lots of love and for our eiaest comunications,iam 4uu at georglinewilliam at yahoo.com........i wil be very very happy to recieve and welcome ur word as my precious Darling.
Urs faithful georgline
Thanks and May
The Good God
Bless Uu.

chaz wyman

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2012 05:30 am
@JonathanHaver,

Evolution is not a cause of change. Evolution is the consequent of change.
With each generation small differences are either abandoned or retained.
It is this change which cause subsequent things to be better fitted to their circumstances.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 09:11:32