hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 11:52 am
my names sara and im a philosophy fiend Very Happy

and since its hard to come by people who like philosophy i searched for a forum and i liked this one best of all the ones i peeked at... not TOO many people and the blog thing is a big bonus...

ive never taken a philosophy class... but i read alot, think alot, and journal alot...

im a big fan of Alan Watts, and obviously Nietzsche :Cara_2:

i hope to make some friends and find some worthy rivals :devilish:

cupofcoffees

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 12:00 pm
@sarathustrah,
Hi sara! I'm a huge fan of Nietzsche, but Wittgenstein is my favorite. Welcome Smile

Justin

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 12:27 pm
@sarathustrah,
Welcome home Sara! Smile Thank you for introducing yourself and finding this forum a good one for communication and discussion of philosophy. We hope you enjoy this community and grow with it and of course find yourself amongst philosophy friends. Please also make use of the blog and you can also customize your profile to make it your own.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 12:42 pm
@Justin,
Welcome to the forums.

Deftil

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 01:43 pm
@sarathustrah,
Hi sara, and welcome.

As soon as I saw that there was a new member here called sarathustrah, I thought to myself "This person's signature should be Thus spoke (or spake) sarathusthrah", and indeed it turns out you put that as your signature!

Good show.

sarathustrah

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 03:02 pm
@Deftil,
Deftil wrote:
Hi sara, and welcome.

As soon as I saw that there was a new member here called sarathustrah, I thought to myself "This person's signature should be Thus spoke (or spake) sarathusthrah", and indeed it turns out you put that as your signature!

Good show.

hehehe yeah

thanks for all the warm welcomes

im familiar with Wittgenstein but ive not read any of his books... just some quotes

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 07:05 am
@sarathustrah,
Welcome to the forums. I am a huge fan of Alan Watts and I have read a handful of his books and articles. I would name my favorite but it will probably change next week.

astrotheological

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 10:20 am
@Theaetetus,
hey sara :flowers:

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 11:26:38