Hegel and Tautologies

  1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Ninteenth Century Philosophers
  3. » Hegel and Tautologies

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 07:25 am
When Hegel uses a tautology does he signify it with qua? For example Notion qua Notion.
 
Ding an Sich
 
Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 11:07 am
@Ding an Sich,
Im an idiot dont even listen to me. Qua means 'as' and has nothing to do with tautologies. Shouldve known this already, especially since I read Aristotle and Kant *smacks forehead*.
 
attano
 
Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 11:49 am
@Ding an Sich,
Ding_an_Sich;137483 wrote:
When Hegel uses a tautology does he signify it with qua? For example Notion qua Notion.


Ding_an_Sich;137558 wrote:
Im an idiot dont even listen to me. Qua means 'as' and has nothing to do with tautologies. Shouldve known this already, especially since I read Aristotle and Kant *smacks forehead*.


I am sorry, but I really don't understand...
Would you give some example and maybe extend your question statement?
Or, you mean that you call off this thread?

(btw, indeed Hegel and tautology are 2 words one does not see often in the same statement),
 
Ding an Sich
 
Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 12:05 pm
@attano,
attano;137565 wrote:
I am sorry, but I really don't understand...
Would you give some example and maybe extend your question statement?
Or, you mean that you call off this thread?

(btw, indeed Hegel and tautology are 2 words one does not see often in the same statement),


Yea im calling off this thread on account of my idiocy.
 
attano
 
Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 12:01 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Ding_an_Sich;137572 wrote:
Yea im calling off this thread on account of my idiocy.


Never mind. I'll be waiting for your next thread...

Bests
 
 

 
  1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Ninteenth Century Philosophers
  3. » Hegel and Tautologies
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/26/2019 at 03:31:43