Well, apparently I can't post a thread...

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Well, apparently I can't post a thread...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 06:56 am
...without introducing myself first, so here I am. I am Herman. I live in Norway and I'm a very diverse and alive being, so I won't tell you any more, if you have question, I may answer them. Now, it's time to discuss some thoughts! :detective:

Justin

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 07:21 am
@Stormalv,
Thank you for introducing yourself. Glad to see you've joined us and hope you make yourself at home on the forums. Time to talk Philosophy! Smile

VideCorSpoon

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 11:07 am
@Justin,

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 11:50 am
@VideCorSpoon,
Perhaps we have been too harsh on the zombies... all they want is a little brain for themselves. Are we so selfish that we have to keep all of our brains? Can't we give them at least a little?

VideCorSpoon

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 04:25 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
This has been a paid advertisement by the nonsense of VideCorSpoon and T. Boone Pickens.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 09:48 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
Should we expect anything other than elitism and stinginess from someone who is clearly in the pocket of oil men? I'm not surprised.

To call a donation of brain, especially a donation of brain to the underprivileged zombie population, a "waste" is criminal. These zombies never had the chance to have a brain of their own. It's high time we figuratively open our hearts, and literally open our minds, to the struggling zombies everywhere.

End the discrimination. Brains for zombies! Because even a zombie deserves to think for him... er, her... are zombies sexed?

VideCorSpoon

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2008 07:59 am
@Didymos Thomas,
LOL! How dareHow dare you.puzzah and a degrading chur'rum

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Well, apparently I can't post a thread...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:03:40