Todays God v Yesterdays gods.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 03:47 pm
@prothero,
prothero;141619 wrote:
I would have hoped that we would have moved beyond conceiving of god as a sexual being or even as a person at all. God is a spirit, a process, the rational ordering creative principle of reality. The conception that god desires any form of blood sacrifice for forgiving our "sins" is also a rather primitive conception that is hard to rationally or coherently hold in the modern world. The universe was clearly not created as the stage for some earthly human drama (the fall and the redemption). The earth is not the center of the universe, man is not the crown of creation and creation is an ongoing process in which death and destruction play a vital role. In fact creativity is the ultimate principle and process is the ultimate reality. IMHO

:bigsmile:My ID would be to con-cen-trate on the Futur-o.
God could be bi-sexual; like his angels. Humans could be special in this way.Conception is a chilly town near Andes, not a mirical.
Humanity is not the centre of life, not even so intelligent. But they know how to lie to themselves. A special thread in-deep.Laughing

sometime sun

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 02:45 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;141698 wrote:
:bigsmile:My ID would be to con-cen-trate on the Futur-o.
God could be bi-sexual; like his angels. Humans could be special in this way.Conception is a chilly town near Andes, not a mirical.
Humanity is not the centre of life, not even so intelligent. But they know how to lie to themselves. A special thread in-deep.Laughing

Humanity is not the center of life, i am not sure if i want to shout this from the highest hill, or hush it in the smallest corner.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 05:19 am
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;141819 wrote:
Humanity is not the center of life, i am not sure if i want to shout this from the highest hill, or hush it in the smallest corner.

I'll try to bring nice boox.

Surprised

Text > tekst

Texel > Tes-sel

Laughing

prothero

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2010 02:09 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;141819 wrote:
We are part of nature and creation, not the purpose of nature and creation and our future survival may well depend upon our recognition of this fact.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 01:21 pm
@prothero,
prothero;141960 wrote:
We are part of nature and creation, not the purpose of nature and creation and our future survival may well depend upon our recognition of this fact.

[CENTER]:bigsmile:
As I under-stood is Humanity not the Center of the Univers ?
First we have no proof of Life elsewhere
Second is Everything Named by Humans
Thirtly I believe the tradition of Hermes & Sophia

I Think erg0 >

Humanity is the Future God-E:a-thought:ss
[/CENTER]

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 08:00:37