Hey

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Hermes

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 06:08 am
Hello World!
I have some philosophy I would like to share with people and get their feedback on. Please take a look at my thread in the philosophy of the mind section.... hope I can post there now Smile

Edit: Eek just read some of the other introductions.. some of which are pretty good. I like that you guys require this. Seems like an active place!
I guess I would call myself an amateur philosopher since I never studied it formally. I've been crazy about philosophy of the mind since reading Shadows of the Mind many moons ago. I have my own theory which I would like to test with you guys.

Justin

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2008 07:18 am
@Hermes,
Hello Hermes! Welcome to the forum. Good of you to join us and yes, now you can post in other areas of the website. We do this to catch any unwanted spam and it's a good opportunity for members to introduce themselves to the existing community. We'll look forward to you getting involved in the forums!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 06:13:47