Islam for Singles

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Islam
  3. » Islam for Singles

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 09:01 pm
Quote:
My parents told me I was a Catholic, I did not like the concept of priests and sacraments, so I looked around for something else and took up with Islam, at about age thirty two twenty eight years ago.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4677/korange8.jpg

For me Islam consists entirely of reading the Koran from time to time, once or twice per week on average, and endeavoring to live by the precepts therein, I have never been inside a Mosque, I do not know which direction Mecca is from home nor do I ever expect to go there.

One day I took a guess and could have been around ninety degrees off, I started out for Mecca and wound up in Mexico City, the Koran tells believers to "hurl truth at falsehood," I do just that - 911 was an inside job.

The irony is seeing the vast numbers of the faithful attending the pilgrimage every year, yet they don't find the time to do as it says and hurl truth, else there would be truth all over the internet, so what kind of Moslems are they, fair weather sailors is probably an apt description, else I have missed something.

Similarly I do not evangelize in favor of Islam, and what others believe or choose to disbelieve is their business entirely, it does mean that when I prosecute abortion under the capital strictures described in the Koran, all the guilty will be sentenced under Islamic law whether they are Moslems or not.

Quote:
Feedback: People that stereotype us as having one mindset, I personally like smirking at gas stations filling up my expensive car with premium fuel, while you are barely getting by with your ecomobile.
Reply: That's a vapid response from someone claiming to be a Moslem, the Koran warns against those whose pleasure is in contemplating their magnificent possessions, horseflesh in the Prophet's day, expensive cars today.

Similarly the Koran tells readers to, "hurl truth at falsehood, so that it breaks its head and vanishes," so where do y'all hurl truth at falsehood, and your assertion that those with more modest auto's, should feel envy when they see you filling your prestige car at the servo, I ride a bike, and I sure do not want your fuel, insurance, or registration bill either!!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5450/67yankee300marioandretteu1.jpg

When Mario Andretti fuels up the Daytona Special I guess you must hide your head in shame at the spectacle, and how dowdy your Porshe or BMW must look beside his magnificent machine, you have an identity crisis, which is a symptom of a far more serious malaise, you want to share in the Moslem reception in the afterlife, however you make no move toward obeying the basic requirement that you refrain from undue pride in material possessions.

I have a cat I reckon he is great, he is ruthless toward rats however the magpies and herons go unmolested, does not mean that I envy someone with a pet leopard, or a tiger, nor do I suggest hamster owners should know remorse, that is because I am well adjusted, I hurl truth.

911 was an inside job, the perpetrators are hidden out among the Zionist cliques world wide, they control politics and the media, so they present a perfect target for someone who wishes to hurl truth, to expose Barak Obama for instance as a traitor, for his refusal to acknowledge the calumny of the Zionists who attacked America on 911, else why were Mossad agents filming the drama amid evident jubilation.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8426/wtccrash.jpg

Quote:
Feedback: Uh, sorry if it came that way, if you knew me in person you would now that I'm not a show off, matter of fact I despise vain people.
Sure I am prepared to accept that your normal pride in having a decent car, has in this case overwritten other considerations, a minor peccadillo to be sure, and perhaps your understandable attitude stems from observing low self esteem in those with worthless motor vehicles.

Now we have to get down to brass tacks, do you or do you not wish to be identified as a Moslem, for the fact that you replied as "us" and "we," in response to a thread concerning Islam, suggests that you do, when you wish to be seen by men that is, off to Mecca at the appropriate times, no beer or pizza any time, all the things public Moslems do to find social acceptance.

Get onto the truth Mate, that is the challenge in today's Islam, eugenics and Zionist Talmudist inspired war is gonna cause human extinction otherwise, deal with the problem similarly as per the instruction in the Koran, to prosecute capital offenders, abortioners and war criminals, that means 911 and the Zionist attack on Gaza need to be prosecuted, means many US officials tried and hanged.. Its tough, however that is what is required from the Moslem of today!

Quote:
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful.

21: 16 And We did not create the heaven and the Earth and what is between them for sport.

21: 17 Had We wished to make a diversion, We would have made it from before Ourselves: by no means would We do (it).

21: 18 Nay! We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe.

The Koran
Chapter 21 The Prophets, verses 16 17 & 18

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Islam
  3. » Islam for Singles
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.53 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 03:20:35