Hello, Everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

RobertH

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 12:46 pm
I'd first like to say that I'm excited to have found a philosophy forum of this quality. After reading through several posts I could see that the people here are devoted to honest debate. In a world where misdirection seems to be the norm, a little honesty for ourselves and others is something I think we desperately need.

Right now I'm between schools; I finished my undergraduate work a couple months ago and I have almost a year until I start law school *knocks on wood*. I'm glad to have found an intellectual outlet and hope that while being enriched I can provide some insight myself.

I look forward to talking with you!

Bob

VideCorSpoon

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 04:57 pm
@RobertH,

Theaetetus

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 07:25 am
@VideCorSpoon,
Looks like you will be a great addition to the forum. Welcome.

I agree this forum is of high quality and a tribute to the members that help make it tick.

Deftil

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 08:56 am
@RobertH,
Hi, Bob. Good to have you with us and look forward to seeing you get involved in discussion.

Justin

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 12:45 pm
@RobertH,
Thanks for the intro and welcome Bob! We're also excited that you have found us easily and please make yourself at home on these forums. We do our best to maintain quality and peaceful interaction between members discussing very controversial topics. Hope to see you contribute and get involved.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 12:50:59