What is the Purpose of Life?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Tobeasone

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 07:53 pm
@jufa,
Wow a thinker and i'll bet a meditater... I love it...

What I believe is that everybody has a purpose {Dharma} in life... It is different for everybody... Most people might think they never find it... But I believe you can't really get off your Dharma or spiritual path... You can speed it up and cause stress and confusion in one's life... Or you can slow it way down and cause suffering... Better to go at Gods speed...

If your are one of the people reading this and you think you can't find your Dharma in life here is a little trick... The way to find your purpose in life is to ask God as your falling asleep at night… This is the ask and it shall be given unto you process… The next step is seek and ye shall find… That’s all about keeping your mind and eyes open… It may take a week, a month or even more time… It will be the thing that excites you the most… God's will and your will are the same, it's just that God's will for you is unconceivable because there is no ending…

Once you find it there is only a few things that will stop you from having your Dharma… Money, time, and other people's opinions.. If you go for it, god will provide the money and time… You will have to deal with other people's opinions…

You can't really experience God until you get serious… If you wanted to become a concert pianist you are never going to get there by practicing an hour a week… You can't get there practicing an hour a day… You'll have to practices 5 to 10 hours a day for years… Why should getting to your creator take anything less… If you want to really experience God you have to have some basic knowledge of his true existents and create the proper habits that produce results…

You'll want to reconnect with him, so you'll have a direct line of communication… That's when all those questions you might have from all those books you've been reading get answered… I was blessed to be born with a very strong desire to know the truth… My parents went to church… and we have had all kinds of supernatural things happen to different people in my family so it wasn't hard for me to believe in God… I thought, if there is a God, it has to be the most important thing that exist, and therefor, I should learn about it, as much as I can… I was 17 back then which was about 50 years ago… Once I learned how to communicate with our creator, the information just pours in, way faster then you can read… and it doesn't take much reasoning like it does with a book… Truths in life become quite obvious…

If you want to know God you have to understand that the mind is like a monkey in a glass shop… If you don't get control over it, he will break all your glass… You need to understand that the mind is also like a CB radio… You can send a message {praying} or you can receive a message.. {information} But you can't send and receive at the same time… Real knowledge comes from the experience of God himself… Everything else is pure speculation… You can't become a martial arts expert by reading a book, you have to practice… Why would it take any less effort to get to God?

You start sending {Thinking/praying} the minute you wake up… In fact you have been sending all night while you are dreaming… God interjects in that gap between your thoughts… The biggest gab most people have is the brief moment when the mind stops thinking just before you fall asleep at night… That’s why the experts suggest that time for subliminal messaging,, Also like the CB radio you have to tune into a station/God you want communicate with… You can't watch a horror movie and then shut your mind down… That’s why people have nightmares… I use the lord's prayer to dial in… The lord's pray is packed full of hidden information… You'll noticed I said information… once again true knowledge comes from creating habits, that produce the experience…

If you want god you're going to have to practice the presents of peace in body and mind… If you are enduring physical suffering you will have to learn to detach from it… It can be done… You can't have God without peace and you can't have peace without God… If you practice the presents of peace it is only a matter of time until they both manifest… {Read Paramahansa Yogananda...} This is when you get incredible gifts from god…

You have to be careful not to give into a superiority spiritual ego… If you do, you will drop back a level and will have to practice hard to get your gifts back… This has happened to me many times… It's not like I see it as a super spiritual ego… It's just that the gifts are so incredible, I want everybody to have them, and that’s what gets me in trouble…

You have to understand… It's a foolproof system… You really can't lose... You will either learn from the school of bumps and knocks, or the school of wisdom… It's only a matter of time until you get tired of suffering and turn to God… It may take hundreds of life times before you get tired of it…

I am fortunate to be one of the few people who have instant karma… If I do something wrong I pay for it right away… That way it doesn't accumulate… When this stuff happens to you, your whole life, it's really hard to doubt it… Just remember, we are not human beings trying to become spiritual; We are spiritual beings trying to be human, and that’s where the problem lays.

Namaste!

jufa

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 08:50 pm
@Tobeasone,
What I have discovered is, living between the arc of birth and death, what any individual believes or thinks have no meaning as to what the reality of the purpose of life is because the mind consciousness places humanity in a box of time, space, distance and matter which duplicates divine life. "The assassin of Righteous and Justice - the law of karma - substitute the messenger's words and gift of wisdom discerning philosophy, psychology, religion, and subjective concepts as truth, when truth is objectified relativism to each and every persons unique perception." - jufa

There are no tricks to to wisdom, only obedience. "Spirit is not tangible to the human mind as man interpret and think it to be. Living within time, space, distance, and form is the only place the spirits of physical joy and pain can be found. God is all that is real, and man's acceptance of reality, outside of God is his perception. Man's perceptions are personal to him, but only in thought. Man's thinking is the moving images of those thoughts. Man's purpose is to become aware the expand of conscious truth is the reason he entered into the upper room as the Spark of conscious awareness. Man is a Messengers shouting to the world all is fulfill when the belief of good in evil, and the evil in good become the balance of one within every second of the second of Now. The purpose of enlightenment is to "abolish, in Mother Earth's children, "the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in themselves of twain one new man, so making peace.” This is fulfilling all prophecies." - jufa

"All is not schadenfreude in what is written in the post preceding mine. Only a few comprehended all life is found in the Spirit of the seed of the death of karmic law. Out of death seed of karmic law the entire essence and substance of grace is found in the purpose of God's manifested thoughts, and what man deem to be material plants, animals, and humanities body of Spirit's regeneration. Within the dark shell of the sleeping death seed of karma, scientist have discovered, regenerating conscious thoughts not of Spirit, but human thought repetition of tit for tat, or the wrath of God. Without the 1st covenant of the law of karma thoughts, the seed laying dormant within the silence could never have become a conscious Reality which leads mankind into the 2nd covenant of God's grace." - jufa

Never give power to anything a person never believes is their source of strength - jufa

Tobeasone

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 08:50 pm
@jufa,
jufa! My friend... In all your studies, which author is your favorite?

jufa

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2017 05:14 pm
I have no favorite author. My favorite reading was "LES MISERABLES" which I read yrs ago. I also liked Eric Hoffer's "The True Believer[s]" thoughts on the nature of mass movements.
I have not read any book whole in, I can't say when, and I have never studies in the sense which I assume you are referring to. I reference, and I have never meditated as others, because to me we are always meditating in our daily intake and projections.
Do you have a favorite author or books? And are you a true rebel?

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

alethes sophia

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 09:22 am
@jufa,
Hmmm. Perhaps I ought not to give power to "the purpose of God's manifested thoughts," or to LES MISERABLES for that matter. Lol.

alethes sophia

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 09:26 am
@ImMachiavellian,
Maybe the purpose of life is to love and be loved in return.
(Sorry, is that too cliché now?)

Coshea78

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 11:52 pm
Being an existential form, it would seem plain that the purpose of life is a moot question, forgive my inner Satre for coming through. Moreover, as existentialists, the only purpose(s) that matter are the ones in which we ascribe to ourselves.

The great creationist tale my friends is not of 7 days and a burst of light, but of the awakening of the individual, the fulfillment of that soul and the choice to, without becoming unnecessarily complex, make choices.

taritella

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 02:45 am
Resisting entropy

alethes sophia

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2017 01:21 pm
@Coshea78,
Can you choose to die?

alimurtaza1325

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 09:25 am
@Huxley,
Great, helping others is a great purpose of life it create beautiful feelings,when someone says thanks to us...

Kausha

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 12:50 am
@ImMachiavellian,
I am very glad about your opinion.that s ideal opinion as i think.

Kausha

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 01:17 am
@ImMachiavellian,
I think the purpose of life is to help people. is there anyone agree with it?

Kausha

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 01:42 am
@Tobeasone,
Dear Friend,I am really appreciate your great ideas.The purpose of the World Suffering consist in the Buddhism.(The eternal truth & the path to NIBBANA. )

colette3652

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 02:43 am
@jufa,
Jufa, Can I say Hello? :-)

paco1212

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 11:01 am
the purpose of life is a life with a purpose

jerlands

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 03:42 pm
The purpose of life is survival... the question that arises from that answer is "what is survival and what does it entail?" We gain from our experiences but to what end? If creation is purposeful (science suggests events don't happen without cause) and we're part of creation then our experiences should add or subtract in some way to that which we are a part of.

jufa

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2018 10:31 am
With life being infinite, what than would survival have to do with it? for it is self sustaining and self maintaining in and of itself.

Saint Lucifer

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2018 12:52 am
@ImMachiavellian,
I think the purpose of life is literally life. The reason we live is to live. As Sartre says, we are abandoned to freedom, godless or unable to connect to any God. We have no objective morals, no objective principles, no guidelines but our own freedom of action. As Camus says, our only dilemma is whether or not to kill ourselves. The only purpose is to exist, and find reasons not to stop existing, which flies in the face of the reality that life is meaningless.

minemind

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 02:32 am
If one poses this question to a dog, cat, dolphin and other animal life form, would one expect a philosophical reply? Since these all have life, then the common non-verbal answer will demonstrate that "life is to be lived."

Life does not have any inherent meaning or objective. Such noble pursuits collectively grouped as "development of virtue", if any is subject to the mind of man (species) as our language gives rise to the complexity of reasoning and order. From ages to ages, CULTure to CULTure one can observe CHANGE is the only lasting pattern. Definitions and re-defnition, changing society memes, lores/laws & propaganda will influence minds on what is normal and thus acceptable.

What is the purpose of life? I think so. I think not.
[Subjective] Can I express it? Live it.

steven bill

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 09:26 am
@ImMachiavellian,
you cant create a purpose for your life. purpose is ''what you are BORN TO DO'' your work, if that is really what you are born to do, is what you are born to do. you have a passion for singing?then that is what you were born to do.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:30:07