Introducing Onanismo

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Introducing Onanismo

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 03:22 pm
Call me Onanismo. I was born in the USA. Reason is rhetoric. Persuasion is proof. Man is god. Blah blah blah. More later.

boagie

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 06:30 pm
@onanismo1,
onanismo,Smile

How large a soap box would like, just kidding!!! Lots of people with differing views around here. Welcome to the forum onanismo, make yourself comfortable, respond to a thread that interests you, or, post a new topic you would like to explore. We are pleased to have you on board Onanismo!!!! boagie:)

Holiday20310401

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 07:39 pm
@boagie,
Yeah, I especially want to hear your views on "Man is God" - lol.

God is usually portrayed as perfect. And such perfection under intrinsic actuality leads as sanity but such does not construe with humanity.

We are kept sane by striving for perfection, and so God's potential is within us but we can never be God, hopefully anyways.

Fido

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 12:40 pm
@onanismo1,
onanismo1 wrote:
Call me Onanismo. I was born in the USA. Reason is rhetoric. Persuasion is proof. Man is god. Blah blah blah. More later.

I'll say howdy; If I don't have to shake your hand.

Justin

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 07:28 pm
@onanismo1,
Welcome Welcome. Thanks for the brief intro. Look forward to seeing you get involved.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Introducing Onanismo
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:19:16