G'day

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Sean K

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 01:32 pm
Hi all,

Nice looking forum, well done administrator!

I'll be poking my head in now and then. I spend my life in an stock market forum as a Mod and am a full time investor but I tend to spend more time talking about the nature of existance and ultimate reality and such fluffy topics as God, than the stock market.

Will be interesting bashing some ideas up against some heads here now and then.

Cheers,
Sean

Love your smilies here.

:poke-eye:

Classic.

boagie

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 06:21 pm
@Sean K,
Sean K, Smile

:)Welcome, well you know what they say, a change is as good as a holiday. That line of work must be pretty exciting at times. At anyrate Sean welcome to the forum, drop in whenever you feel inclined. Be looking forward to seeing you on the boards. boagie

Sean K

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 08:08 pm
@boagie,
boagie wrote:
Sean K, Smile

:)Welcome, well you know what they say, a change is as good as a holiday. That line of work must be pretty exciting at times. At anyrate Sean welcome to the forum, drop in whenever you feel inclined. Be looking forward to seeing you on the boards. boagie
Thanks boagie,

I actually discovered this forum while deciding whether I should start my own philosophy and religion forum, but they seem to be taken....

So, happy to be a member here and contribute down the track.

I'm currently writing a book on the meaning of life, which is disguised as a travel/history/religion/philosphy discourse. I'm sure I'll get some good ideas here. It's mostly about the true nature of action. Why we think and act the way we do. It's all pretty basic probably to people reading this forum, but to the general populace it may have legs.

All the best,
Sean K

Anyone with some interest in the financial world visit: Aussiestockforums dot com.au

I am kennas on that site. Only really relevant to Aussie investors...

I'm sure I'm not spamming by linking an investment forum to a philosophy one...LOL

Although, we do talk about God now and then...

Oh, I have a blog too, that anyone can read and laugh at:

The Survival Imperative

Many of the topics I discuss are bits of the book, which will be published in about 2060 ish...

Cheers,
Sean

Sean K

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 09:14 pm
@Sean K,
Ooops,

I seemed to have made a link to the forum I am a Mod on not knowing that was not allowed.

Apologies.

Not meant to take philosophy traffic from this site.

Where's the embarrassed smillie?

Ahhh

Surprised

Now, need to think of a good topic.....

Justin

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2008 06:31 am
@Sean K,
Thank you for the compliment on the forum and for introducing yourself. Warm welcome to you. Please make yourself at home and enjoy the community.

As far as the link, it will be removed however we will be implementing the link exchange on this website and would have no problem exchanging links with the forum you currently mod. I'll PM you when the link exchange is ready!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 10:08:56