Socio-moral imbalance

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 03:40 am
@Rwa001,
:sarcastic:Of course i tease a little. Not just USA, read about what I write about our own country. I just think it's Origins are important, specially if you keep using the Same Costitution for centuries like nothing changes.

I never read the American Constitution, may be I should have. Try one failed but i'll read it then. Was your Pre-Ambule written before or after the Constitution? And which amendments were approved by the Continental Congress ? More reading to do...

Kindly yours,

Pepijn Sweep

Marat phil

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 09:22 am
@vajrasattva,
"You had a better Constitution under Nicolas II (last Czar), more liberties for the people, abolistion of the serf-thing and a Doema which actually debated the Laws".

Nicolas II & European monarchs has made mistake. Fatal mistake. 1 World War - it was not need to Russia. If not this war, the world would be another. The world would be better. There would be no Stalin, no Hitler, no hunger, no holokost. Nietshe's prophecies wouldn't right.

---------- Post added 03-26-2010 at 10:37 AM ----------

"Your country is beautifull. Of course I saw not much but let me name you a few memorable sites.
1. Cathedral on the Kremlin
2. Admirality in Saint Petersburg / Aurora

You suffered heavily last wars. I am truly sorry".

Thanks for these words.

St-Petersburg really beautiful city. It built on the European technologies, but in difficult conditions. Unfortunately at us yet haven't photographed panoramic kinds for google earth.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 03:04 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;144015 wrote:
"You had a better Constitution under Nicolas II (last Czar), more liberties for the people, abolistion of the serf-thing and a Doema which actually debated the Laws".

Nicolas II & European monarchs has made mistake. Fatal mistake. 1 World War - it was not need to Russia. If not this war, the world would be another. The world would be better. There would be no Stalin, no Hitler, no hunger, no holokost. Nietshe's prophecies wouldn't right.

---------- Post added 03-26-2010 at 10:37 AM ----------

"Your country is beautifull. Of course I saw not much but let me name you a few memorable sites.
1. Cathedral on the Kremlin
2. Admirality in Saint Petersburg / Aurora

You suffered heavily last wars. I am truly sorry".

Thanks for these words.

St-Petersburg really beautiful city. It built on the European technologies, but in difficult conditions. Unfortunately at us yet haven't photographed panoramic kinds for google earth.

Did you know Czar Peter travelled through Holland and got a few ideas her. You even have a palace Oranjebourgh or something like that. In a town nearby they restored his little wooden home.

You live in St. Petersburg ? I escaped my guide one day and went into town by myself. So nice and civilized. Pray Google stays away !

I found Karl Marx part II in English and Russian.

Regards,
Pepijn Sweep

Marat phil

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 01:17 pm
@vajrasattva,
"Did you know Czar Peter travelled through Holland and got a few ideas her. You even have a palace Oranjebourgh or something like that. In a town nearby they restored his little wooden home".

No, I not from Petersburg. From Oryol city. But often I happen there.
Peter I was the political and strategic genius. He knew that the basis of good trade and cultural contact is sea trade. He wished to transform for only 20 years Russia into the civilised European nation. For 20 years! It has employed in the West set of professionals. Reformed the country. I think that the Russian Empire 1721 - 1917 is Peter I masterpiece. Is comparable only with other nations heroes Bismarck, Napoleon, Ataturk.

Fido

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:10 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;144729 wrote:
"Did you know Czar Peter travelled through Holland and got a few ideas her. You even have a palace Oranjebourgh or something like that. In a town nearby they restored his little wooden home".

No, I not from Petersburg. From Oryol city. But often I happen there.
Peter I was the political and strategic genius. He knew that the basis of good trade and cultural contact is sea trade. He wished to transform for only 20 years Russia into the civilised European nation. For 20 years! It has employed in the West set of professionals. Reformed the country. I think that the Russian Empire 1721 - 1917 is Peter I masterpiece. Is comparable only with other nations heroes Bismarck, Napoleon, Ataturk.

I love that story about him seeing an autopsy in England, and when one of his companions feinted, Peter made him bite a mouthful off the corpse... The power of those Autocrats was so great, and flowed down the chain of command so well that the whole of society could be classed at any given time as victims or victimizers... What a place... The people are as cruel as the climate..

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 03:33 am
@Fido,
Fido;146463 wrote:
I love that story about him seeing an autopsy in England, and when one of his companions feinted, Peter made him bite a mouthful off the corpse... The power of those Autocrats was so great, and flowed down the chain of command so well that the whole of society could be classed at any given time as victims or victimizers... What a place... The people are as cruel as the climate..

[SIZE="5"]Time of autocracy in the past.[/SIZE] :poke-eye:

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 03:41 am
@Marat phil,
Marat;146570 wrote:
Time of autocracy is in the past. :poke-eye:

I admire great statesman like Peter the Great. It is just that times change, so do the methods we can work together. I understood your town was founded in those days, your flag resembles a Spanish emblem: did Czar Peter travel there too ?

Kind regards,

Pepijn Sweep

PappasNick

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 02:33 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;142950 wrote:
Nietzche has created nazism. I know all works of this philosopher. Its romantic superman. But he does not speak about a place of this superman in a society. If such "Hero" appears in the USA - can tell goodbye your freedom and the Constitution.

What do you make of Zarathustra, the only hero Nietzsche depicted in action?

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:02 pm
@PappasNick,
PappasNick;146812 wrote:
What do you make of Zarathustra, the only hero Nietzsche depicted in action?

Zarathustra is not hero. It the Teacher and the preacher. It the eremite.
Nietzsche's hero сan be are (Baron Harkonnen (DUNE), Mantrid (LEXX),
Nero (HISTORY)). These are strong, mad, severe.

PappasNick

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:05 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;146876 wrote:
Zarathustra is not hero. It the Teacher and the preacher. It the eremite.
Nietzsche's hero сan be are (Baron Harkonnen (DUNE), Mantrid (LEXX),
Nero (HISTORY)). These are strong, mad, severe.

Can you say more about Nietzsche wanting his heroes to be mad?

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:34 pm
@PappasNick,
PappasNick;146879 wrote:
Can you say more about Nietzsche wanting his heroes to be mad?

We cannot know, how the superman looks. The philosopher spoke about "hope of mankind". We (modern generation) can become a maximum only ancestors of the superman.
The concept "love to distant" confirms it. Zarathustra lives one. It is very interesting. It is lonely. BUT! Nietzsche in the book "will to the power" has come to a conclusion that the modern person cannot live out of society (approximate sense). The morals are Will display to the Power. Therefore the superman should possess other mentality. Other physiology. It not the person in our understanding. But Zarathustra was - the person. Therefore I do not think that it is the hero. I doubt that ideal Nietzsche in general can be reached. But for world culture the image of "superman" became an ingenious find.

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 05:39 PM ----------

I think that the superman surpasses over other people not achievements or character, force or intelligence. It belongs to not-human race. Other biology it is possible.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:41 pm
@Marat phil,
How you see ZMad people in general ? You think they possibly have special capacities to devellop ?

Marat phil

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:50 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;146896 wrote:
How you see ZMad people in general ? You think they possibly have special capacities to devellop ?

Constructive madness. Very Happy
[SIZE="4"]Obsessions, fanatic energy, mania[/SIZE].

Fido

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:38 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;146570 wrote:
Time of autocracy in the past. :poke-eye:

Don't count on it...

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:37 pm
@Fido,
Fido;146974 wrote:
Don't count on it...

[CENTER]
Magister Ox:bigsmile:
*&*
by definition
Leisure Class
by Heart:eek:
Co:operative
[/CENTER]

Marat phil

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 05:57 am
@vajrasattva,
Berezovsky and Abramovich is supermens. Berezovsky - the scientist, the doctor of mathematics and the billionaire. It possesses the world power and influence on the western mass-media.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 07:20 pm
@Marat phil,
Marat;147030 wrote:
Berezovsky and Abramovich is supermens. Berezovsky - the scientist, the doctor of mathematics and the billionaire. It possesses the world power and influence on the western mass-media.

NJET
U like Google ?

Remember Russian are Slavs, sort of Eastern Germans

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 12:29:37