Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 12:31 am
Hi everybody! I'm Andrew from Ukraine. I;m interested in philosophy and physical immortality. I'm sure I will find a lot of friends here. Thanks!

VideCorSpoon

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 09:45 am
@Immo2008,

BaCaRdi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 01:15 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
LOL, you watched that too huh?..muhahah

-Marc
VideCorSpoon wrote:

boagie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:46 pm
@Immo2008,
Immo, Smile

Immortality, well one way they say to at least increase your longevity is to decease your consumption, in fact limit it to survival levels, this is suppose to add years to your life, or will it just seem that way? At anyrate, your just in under the wire, our quota for Ukrainians was just about up----------just kidding!!!! We are very happy you have chosen to join us, make yourself at home. When you feel inclined you might respond to a thread of interest, or, post a new topic which you wish to explore. At anyrate Immo, again welcome to the forum!!!! boagie Smile

VideCorSpoon

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 07:34 pm
@boagie,

BaCaRdi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 08:02 pm
@boagie,
hehe..cheers.

-Marc
boagie wrote:
Immo, Smile

Immortality, well one way they say to at least increase your longevity is to decease your consumption, in fact limit it to survival levels, this is suppose to add years to your life, or will it just seem that way? At anyrate, your just in under the wire, our quota for Ukrainians was just about up----------just kidding!!!! We are very happy you have chosen to join us, make yourself at home. When you feel inclined you might respond to a thread of interest, or, post a new topic which you wish to explore. At anyrate Immo, again welcome to the forum!!!! boagie Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:45:43