New as well:)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

BaCaRdi

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 10:07 pm
Hi new to the forums, I thought this would be a great place to get all these ideas out of my head and maybe solve life itself, at least in my own conciseness :poke-eye:

Great to be here!

-Marc
A Hoboken, NJ (1 Square mile) native, living in Northern California, for now at least:)

VideCorSpoon

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 09:39 am
@BaCaRdi,
That is a great way to approach philosophy! Hope to see you around the forum. Start a thread and just blurt out your thoughts (how you will) and I'm sure you'll get some interesting perspectives that will help you develop your own ideas. Maybe a good place for that particular topic would be the creative writing section. But you may be especially interested in epistemology and existentialism to start with.

Welcome!

BaCaRdi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 12:28 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
Cheers for the welcome, and thank you for the pointers.

-Marc

VideCorSpoon wrote:
That is a great way to approach philosophy! Hope to see you around the forum. Start a thread and just blurt out your thoughts (how you will) and I'm sure you'll get some interesting perspectives that will help you develop your own ideas. Maybe a good place for that particular topic would be the creative writing section. But you may be especially interested in epistemology and existentialism to start with.

Welcome!

boagie

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 10:42 am
@BaCaRdi,
BaCaRdi,Smile

Welcome to the forum, that is one of the benifits of dialogue in the forum it somehow brings to together an other wise somewhat scattered thought or concept theme. At anyrate BaCaRdi we are very pleased you have chosen to join us, make yourself at home!!! boagie

Justin

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2008 06:58 am
@BaCaRdi,
Welcome BaCaRdi! Thanks for introducing yourself and hope you enjoy the forum. We look forward to your getting involved in the discussions.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:19:43