hello im new

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 01:10 pm
hi im new to this

my name is liam im 19 years old and hoping to study philosophy this year?

anyone interested in existentialism?

boagie

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 03:35 pm
@Liammeates,
Liammeates,Smile

Hi Liammeates welcome to the forum, you will have to pay extra being Irish and all--------------------------------just kidding!!! We are most pleased you have chosen to join us. In mythology I believe ones quest of their purpose in life was called the father quest. I guess because it was in those days the male who went out into the world in quest of a livelyhood, even hunting as an example. At anyrate, settle in and make yourself at home and again WELCOME! boagie

VideCorSpoon

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 06:43 pm
@boagie,
Welcome Liameates!

I think you will find various perspectives on existentialism very interesting in the future on this forum. Is there any particular type of existentialism you like the most? I have always been a fan of Black existentialism.

I do not recall any direct inquiries into raw existentialism except for the occasional thread on Nietzsche and Sartre, so you may be the harbinger of the existential movement on the forum! Probably the best place to start may be in the uncategorized section.

Look forward to many discussions with you!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 05:06:20