I have since I was very young both been thinking and playing around with the idea about how a universe could be perfect as well as been feeling somehow that our universe actually has to be perfect.
I'm looking forward to some reflection, criticism and discussion with you on my ideas.
Here's comes my thoughts and feeling on the topic, written down for you:
[CENTER]The 11 elements and the perfect Multiverse
[CENTER]A short work on the state of the multiverse written from a combined religious, logic, esoteric and common sense viewpoint
The 10 pure elements (Perfection) :
The Beginning and the End - Eternity
Comment: "The Allmighty." "It who is omniscient and omnipotent."
Final Associated trade goods: Good
Final Nature: Provide good and truth to those who seek it.
Final Role: Between enjoying being worshipped for the universe and being in the works of making it more perfect, between the former and being nearly inexistent when the multiverse has become nearly perfect without It's influence. To the degree it is in existence at any given time, It lets it's children receive all the good coming back to God, because It is perfect already.
The evil and cheating One.
Comment: "As bad as it's name suggests." �The salt in the soup of the multiverse."
Final Associated trade goods: Evil
Final Nature: Provide evil and deception to as many as it can.
Final Role: Identify evil, so that those who enjoy good can appreciate it and the distuingish between both.
She who only really wants to be in love with him forever and Him who only really wants to protect her from all harm forever.
Comment: "A celestial pair in pure love."
Final Associated trade goods: Command over the forces of good.
Final Nature: Selflessly be in love with each other and send out more love.
Final Role: Serve good and have it by providing benevolent action and truthful wisdom to those who seek it. They don't seek worship because pure love is selfless.
An alluring female and an intelligent male who hate each other.
Comment: "Spiritualist female and scientist male, but you might become deceived on this."
Final Associated trade goods: Command over the forces of evil.
Final Nature: Be evil, hate everyone.
Final Role: Enjoy spreading evil by providing malevolent action or deceptive wisdom respectively to as many as they can.
Him and her who both want everything for each oneself.
Comment: "It was created genderless, but then split when it saw it could have more that way."
Final Associated trade goods: None and all - the Selfishness do not have a trade good that belongs to them, but instead deal with all goods between all others.
Final Nature: Each one of them tries to accumulate as much of all goods as possible for him-/herself.
Final Role: Balance good and evil against each other.
The one who can predict omniscience and overwhelm omnipotence.
Comment: "Together with 2 more elements, prepare for an excellent philosophy session."
Final associated trade goods: Evolution and deprivation, mutually bound together.
Final Nature: The Metagod is shifting between almost natureless and having a nearly pure nature, depending on the rest of the multiverse.
Final Role: Ship computer of the spaceship of the realm of perfection, to connect the divine with the mundane.
The corrupting one who wants others to not get what they want.
Comment: "Could make even pieces of matter or energy not get what it wants when given the powers."
Final associated trade goods: Devolution and opulence, mutually bound together.
Final Nature: The Metadevil is shifting between almost natureless and having a nearly pure nature, depending on the rest of the multiverse.
Final Role: Hull of the spaceship of the realm of perfection, to connect the divine with the mundane.
The free individuals (Imperfection) :
Free individuals do not have a fixed nature or role. Their own good because of which the individuals of the divine want to be in contact with them is their indeterminism, which they benefit of without taking it away. They can belong mostly to the forces of good or mostly to the forces of evil or somewhere between that and amidst of it.
The final truly perfect multiverse:
- Good and Evil are actually in Balance against each other, yet good will be considerably more abundant as averaged over time, because while good tends to stick together with other good, evil tends to fight not only good, but also other evil.
- Perfection will be in constant interaction with imperfection. Neither those who belong to the realm of perfection nor those who belong to the realm of imperfection will actually have greater joy than the others, as seen over a large amount of time. Those of the divine are always in a role true to their nature even while it may not look like it. They experience more of their what is true to their nature than free individuals do, but the pure elements' role is forever bound to their nature. Those of the mundane have the joy and freedom to change their nature, but they can never become 100% pure in any role.
- Deterministic behaviour and indeterminism behaviour will be in balance with each other. Determinism is associated with science and technology while indeterminism is associated with spirituality and magic. In the realm of perfection, the balance will be varyingly tipping in slight favor of determinism while in the realm of imperfection the balance will be varyingly tipping in favor of indeterminism. Through the connection of both worlds with each other, determinism (and thus lifelessness) will not tip over the balance in the divine realm while indeterminism (and thus runaway chaos) will not tip over the balance in the mundane realm.
- ( D Determinism, I Indeterminism, P Omnipotence, W Omniscience ) The combinations of determinism and indeterminism respectively with omnipotence and omniscience respectively will become disabled in both realms. This means all of these won't be possible anymore: time travel (D&P); utter chaos (I&P); multiverse-computing science (D&W); multiverse-spanning runaway conditions (I&W). They will instead be combined into the power core of the space ship of the perfect realm which is going to be eternally capable of infinite power output.
- Perfection will form an eternal unity, while imperfection is more individual and disjoint, but built around perfection. The more it strays seperate from perfection, the more fragile it becomes.
- Male is action or potence, female is wisdom or knowledge. To actually achieve anything ever as a purely sexual individual, he/she needs to be in contact with it's missing gender, be it technically or magically. 6 of the pure elements are of pure sex, 4 are genderless.The free elements can shift in gender but they can neither ever be purely of a single sex nor can they be purely genderless. Thus they are always capable of some independent acting to at least some degree and also always capable to touch their wisdom/action respectively with another individual's wisdom/action respectively.
- At the time of writing this document, the multiverse is still at the end of the process of morphing into the final perfect one and is deterministic in this process - free will exists only within certain bounds, if at all. Once the metagod, the metadevil, DI, DP, DW and IW have been forged into the spaceship, then the multiverse will become indeterministic but such that it is always going to stay within certain wide bounds.
- Currently action and reaction are simultaneous. In the final multiverse: inside the divine realm, reaction will be faster than action - this will help keep all the elements in some kind of balance against each other forever. On the mundane realm it will be the other way around: Action will be faster than reaction - this will be part of the reason of the indeterminism of the mundane realm.
- The 10 individual elements of perfection will at their core always be caught inside their spaceship but will be able to project themselves outside to a very real degree and will also be able to let individuals of the mundane realm be projected inside to a very real degree.
- Individuals of the mundane realm will be just as immortal in their essence and in their merger of free will and self-consciousness as beings of the divine realm.
Written by (Edit [Moderator]: Name redacted upon request of author
.). Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this document, but changing it is not allowed.
---------- Post added 04-13-2010 at 11:27 AM ----------
One of the things that possibly need to be clarified before this topic might be moved:
I posted this in the existentialism sub-forum because the belief of this religion/philosophy above is that there no true absolute harm exists in the universe except by the combining of either Determinism(D) or Indeterminism(I) with either Omnipotence(P) or Omniscience(W):
D+P = Timetravel which means an instanteneuous complete change of an individual
D+I = Chaos, static noise
W+D = A being can be computed when given enough information
W+I = Chaos, runaway conditions, like an self amplifiying chain reaction with no end