Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Sivart

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:50 am
Hi guys,

I just happened to stumble across this forum by chance whilst googling away. I suppose I should give you a little introduction as to who I am.

-I'm 24 years old
-South African born, living in the United Kingdom
-Currently studying I.T

Looking for my sole purpose in life I suppose. I've always had a general interest in philosophy although never really pursued it, hopefully joining these forums I can absorb whatever you guys have to throw at me.

I hope that was a satisfactory introduction and I look forward to consuming some valuable knowledge.

Regards,
Travis

boagie

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 09:26 am
@Sivart,
Sivart,Smile

You are on a quest of sorts, well I hope you find the right stimulation here, some very interesting people here. Welcome Sivart we are most please you have dropped in on us. Relax check the place out and perhaps post a topic you wish to explore. Again welcome Travis!!! boagie

Justin

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 10:06 am
@Sivart,
Warm welcome to you Travis! Your introduction can be non-other than satisfactory and we appreciated your taking the time to stop by and say hello. Feel free to get involved in some of the ongoing discussions and please make yourself at home.

Sivart

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 11:20 am
@Sivart,
Thank you for the warm welcome, much appreciated.

Liammeates

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 01:04 pm
@Sivart,
hi! im new too, from ireland and trying to find my purpose in life too its a very frustrating process isn't it...but im finding answers

boagie

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 01:48 pm
@Liammeates,
Liammeates,Smile

Hi Liammeates welcome to the forum, you will have to pay extra being Irish and all--------------------------------just kidding!!! We are most pleased you have chosen to join us. In mythology I believe ones quest of their purpose in life was called the father quest. I guess because it was in those days the male who went out into the world in quest of a livelyhood, even hunting as an example. At anyrate, settle in and make yourself at home and again WELCOME! boagie

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 02:30:34