intro

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:52 am
Just a quick introduction. Found out about this site just a couple of days ago and am looking forward to reading everything. I intend to just poke around at first and get the flow of the place. Thanks!

boagie

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 09:08 am
@sue phil,
Sue,Smile

Excellent Sue, check the place out by all means, and welcome to the forum, lots and lots of ideas, something is bound to stimulate your curiosity, then think about responding to a thread of interest, or, introduce a topic you would like to explore, Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. boagie:)

Justin

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 09:33 am
@sue phil,
Welcome Sue! Glad you have arrived and we look forward to more balance with more female presence in the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we hope to see you get involved in the discussions.

sue phil

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 11:03 am
@Justin,
Thank ya'll for welcoming me so warmly. I look forward to becoming a regular here and being a "female presence". LOL I am quite opinionated, so this could get interesting. Smile

boagie

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 11:43 am
@sue phil,
Smile
Sue, the place is simply overwhelmed with opinionated people, you will fit in just fine---------again welcome!!!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 02:35:48