Another "Hello"

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

philbo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:27 pm
Hello everyone,

As I've just pointed out on a thread in "Philosophy of Religion", I stumbled across this place while researching a parody I was writing. While of a fairly philosophical sort of bent, I'm not hugely into philosophical discussions (if that doesn't seem to make sense, I argue/debate frequently on religious or political topics, but rarely philosophical ones)

Anyway, there's an awful lot of thinking to get through round here, and not a huge amount of time to do it in... time to browse.

boagie

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:47 pm
@philbo,
philbo,Smile

Welcome to the forum, philosophical discusssion is about all there is here, at anyrate, make yourself at home, once you get into it the topics might grab you. Again welcome boagie!!

Theaetetus

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 03:15 pm
@boagie,
Religious and political topics can be philosophical in nature when philosophy is used as a tool rather than solely a subject. Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Justin

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 12:23 pm
@philbo,
Warm welcome to you Philbo and thank you for introducing yourself. We try not to argue on this forum but discuss various topics in a non-confrontational atmosphere. Hope to see you get involved and enjoy the community.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:13:59