hi everybody

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 09:22 am
hello thinking minds, it is good to meet you all.
I havent had a chance to read much of the other posts yet but I would like to start with something I typed up a few weeks ago.
I just love a good dsicussion and would like to hear some opinions and theories on this topic.

----

[CENTER][CENTER]Just a culmination of a few ideas that have run across my brain in the last month.[/CENTER]
[CENTER]---[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Here is an IDEA I have been pondering, just a theory and should stay that way, the only true knowledge we can attain is to know that we dont KNOW...[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Imagine the universe as a whole, and then move on down to galaxy level, moving on down we come to the planet level and within the planet we have mutlicellular organisms. Every cell that exists today is a descendant of the original unicellular organism(thats only if you believe in evolution), when we look past the cellular level we find molecules and within these we find the atom. Experiments have shown that atoms share a connection that we cant explain, a singular consciousness, and within every atom there is an energy that we still cant explain. Ive always believed in the soul but just yesterday I pondered this, what if instead of individual souls we all share one spirit, a soul in common with everything from a blade of grass to the heavenly reaches of space above us. Why is it that when a Zen Buddihst meditates and a Nun prays it activates the same center of the brain. And when the climax of zen is reached the boundaries our mind placed between our selves and the world around us diminish and you can feel a total oneness with the universe. (at least thats how Ive heard it explained)[/CENTER]
[CENTER]You should read "The hidden face of god" it is great material for expanding the mind.[/CENTER]
[CENTER]---[/CENTER]
[CENTER]It is true of every human that comes in contact with another, a bond is formed. From the smallest shoulder bump in the street to the heated arguements that may have lasted a year.[/CENTER]
[CENTER]The energies we pass onto each other through these invisible tethers are constantly flowing, like a river, like the blood through our viens. The words you type to her have an affect on her mind as much as hers do to your own mind. What we send through to each other has more affect on the entirety of the world than we will ever know. Imagine all these tethers at once, the many different people we all know, a tapestry of energies being passed around. The only thing you can control is the energies you release, whatever individual you target negativity towards you are creating a splash onto the whole of the human race. If we are ever to attain a higher consciouness, a unity as a species, this Peace you often speak of, we must work together to put forth nothing but positive energy.[/CENTER]
[CENTER]---[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER][/CENTER]
I had an idea while watching the sunset last night.

What if there is more to the saying of heaven and hell existing right here on earth. Not in the sense of anything we experience but on a spiritual level. I have posed before my thoughts that perhaps at the next(or previous) level of existance we become(return to) a state of complete oneness with the universe, in which you "feel"("experience")
every thing that the universal spirit does.
So if you produce negative energies it will make its way around the world in its chaotic fashion and become multiplied by the time you are "dead" hence creating your(OUR) own hell.
Or even if we never get to share in that universal sight, we should still hope to spread positive energy for the sake of the spirit/nature/great magnet/GOD

All this is just IMO
just my crazy ass opinion

---

Looking forward to hearing from you all and having other good discussions as well.
Peace

boagie

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 01:03 pm
@PfatBudz,
PfatBudz,Smile

Not bad PfatBudz, not bad at all!! You will enjoy yourself here, and I am sure you will be enjoyed, I am already doing so. Relax get familar with the place and think about responding to a thread that interests you, or, post a new topic you wish to explore. We are most pleased to have you with us!! boagie

PfatBudz

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 03:35 pm
@boagie,
Thanks for making me feel so welcome. Im sure I will enjoy this community, the posts I have looked through seem very intelligent and the atmosphere is very balanced.
Cya round

Justin

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 12:20 pm
@PfatBudz,
I'm behind on greetings, nice of you to be here and thank you for the compliment on the forum. We're grown into a community of thinkers and communicators that enjoy discussing philosophy as well as other topics of interest in a peaceful atmosphere. Warm welcome and glad you could join.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 02:21:32