Hi!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:02 am
45 degrees, raining again, first star a couple nights ago. No summer to speak of and winter could arrive in a couple weeks. Excellent climate for reading philosophy books. Saw the Langan_CTMU document yesterday, seems to need some attention.

-Fairbanks

boagie

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 10:14 am
@Fairbanks,
Fairbanks,Smile

Welcome to the forum Fairbanks, about three blocks past the left one on your right side, if your traveling east. Again welcome, perhaps you would like to respond to a thread that catches your eye, or start a new topic on something you would like to explore. boagie

Justin

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 12:25 pm
@Fairbanks,
Welcome Fairbanks! Now that's cold up there. Glad to see you on the forum and hope you find this community and the discussions. Make yourself at home.

Fairbanks

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:47 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Welcome Fairbanks! Now that's cold up there. Glad to see you on the forum and hope you find this community and the discussions. Make yourself at home.

Smile

Summer didn't happen as expected and the gardens are three weeks behind with first frost expected any day. Perhaps we can cultivate something with more success here where the growing season might be longer and with better sunlight.

boagie

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 02:35 pm
@Fairbanks,
Fairbanks,

Alaska, what a fanstic place to live, don't mined me it didn't register with me at first what you were talking about, so, I thought I would just babble back at you. Again welcome Fairbanks!!!!Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:13:09