Hey From CA

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Critz

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 07:18 pm
Just looking for a decent philosophy forum, and i think i found one Very Happy

VideCorSpoon

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 08:30 pm
@Critz,
Who's this CA you speak of? I don't know any CA and I doubt he knows anything of my work. Good day to you sir... I SAID GOOD DAY.:not-OK:

Let this welcome pave the way for more ridiculous misinterpretations and pseudo-philosophical babble. You have chosen your forum wisely. LOL!

Seriously, welcome to the forum. Its a great place with a myriad of different people and understandings... not in the "all the colors of the rainbow" cliche way, but more the different understandings and educations way... which is itself a cliche to say. What are you primarily interested in examining on the forum?

Critz

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 08:40 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
Well, I love Logic, Religion and Ethics the most, and from what i see all your forums in these are very well developed Very Happy, Im slightly dissapointed with your history though ; / imma have to try n help that one along i think Razz TY for the welcome, and i hope to become a productive (or counter productive to some arguments ) member of this site

VideCorSpoon

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:36 pm
@Critz,
That's great! Those are some of the most interesting areas of philosophy. Ironically logic, religion, and ethics were my least favorite topics at school. But for some reason the material really stuck with me, and I really enjoy them now. As for the history... I do not recall. HA! Enjoy!

Justin

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:01 pm
@Critz,
Welcome Critz and thank you for the compliment on the forum. Appreciate you stopping by and introducing yourself and certainly welcome your future contributions not only to this forum but to those who will read these conversations long after you, the others and I are long gone.

Glad to have you here and we look forward to future sharing of Philosophical discussion.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 12:03:53