Well after reading the Secret of Light I think that Waletr Russell explained as much as he wanted to and revised the content from the Unversial One
did you read genero-radiative concept yet? its here:
Walter Russell - Genero-Radiative Concept
Does anyone have any references to these books that Walter Russell was talking about writing?
Anyone have any copies that could be posted?
here's the list from that JPG so we can talk about it easier:
The following titles indicate the nature of the fifteen books to follow, all of which when completed will fully cover the principles laid down in THE UNIVERSAL ONE.
1. The Physical Evidence of an Invisible Universe
2. Spectroscopic Evidence of an Unseen Universe
3. The Relationship of Mind and Matter
5. The Wave as the Basis of all Motion. Wave Mechanics.
6. Russell Chart of the Elements, with Treatise on Hydrogen, Carbon, Silicon and Cobalt.
7. Structure of all Systems, Atomic, Solar and Stellar.
8. The Metals of the Future. Silicon Steel and Carbon Metal.
9. Concerning Transmutation.
10. Crystallization. Its Orderly Periodicity.
11. The Mystery of the Comets. What They Are, Where They Came From, and Where They Go.
12. Fallacy of the Moon Tidal Theory.
13. The Purpose of Fire and Water in Evolution and Devolution.
14. Time. Its Relation to Matter, Force and Motion.
15. Polarity. Its Orderly Periodicity as a Measure of Potential.
it would seriously appear, however, that one would make better sense of that list of books [topics, really] (that, at least i feel, were never written, plans changed, and other books were released that explained those topics), if one went through A New Concept of the Universe, The Secret of Light, Atomic Suicide, The Home Study Course.
how do you feel about doing this?