Entering the world

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Entering the world

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

NKNC

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 11:22 pm
Hello everyone.
I'm not going to pretend that I know a great deal about anything because I don't.
I just graduated high school in June and my favorite class I took during my whole high school career was, of course, philosophy. I also did a reading group thing with a professor from a local private university and other philosophy enthusiasts. Our first topic was ninteenth century philosophy and our second was Buddhism. I got pretty into Buddhism, but I've developed some cynical views and lost my zeal for it. I start college in the Fall and am very excited for an academic environment for my learning.

Sorry if my intro was a bit long

Justin

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 12:24 am
@NKNC,
Nothing long about that intro, thank You for taking the time to introduce yourself and welcome to the philosophy forum! Philosophy is interesting and fun and conducive of growth. Glad you are here and hope you enjoy the community.

boagie

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 01:26 am
@NKNC,
NKNC,Smile

Welcome we are happy to have you with us, sounds like some interesting back ground. You might find it a good idea to use this site as a home base to bounce ideas around before writing anything on them. At anyrate you are free to respond to a thread which might catch your eye, or start a new topic about something you would like to explore, again, welcome NKNC!! boagie Smile

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Entering the world
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 12:37:20