Symbolic Link

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Symbolic Link

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 08:14 pm
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to map the constellations to the table of elements, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
EK

Peace phil

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 11:59 am
@Emerald King,
???

What exactly do you mean by "constellations"?
Do you mean stellar constellations?

I think this could be quite difficult for other stars than our sun, as we can't see the details of these stellar systems through telescopes.

Emerald King

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 07:09 pm
@Peace phil,
Yes I mean the 88 Constellations, I believe there is a symbolic link between them and the natural elements I am just not sure what it is

proV

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 08:22 am
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
I think this could be quite difficult for other stars than our sun, as we can't see the details of these stellar systems through telescopes.

If there really is a symbolic link between the constellations and the natural elements, the details probably would not even matter. As constelations are a groups of stars that only appear to form patterns in the sky, IMO it is their given names, patterns or symbols that are important and would be worth investigating.

I don't remember Dr. Russell ever mentioning this link though..

Bones-O

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 02:39 pm
@Emerald King,
Emerald King wrote:
Yes I mean the 88 Constellations, I believe there is a symbolic link between them and the natural elements I am just not sure what it is

Well, why don't you say why you think there's a symbolic link and give folks something to go on?

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 02:46 pm
@Emerald King,
There is kind of a link between stars an the elements, but not the constellations that stars form from here on earth--which humans imposed upon the sky. Elements are formed in stars through nuclear fusion and the natural elements heavier than Iron can only be formed through supernovas.

Peace phil

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 03:39 pm
@Theaetetus,
Quote:
There is kind of a link between stars an the elements,

Sure, Dr explained this quite well. Every star is also just a wave at a certain point. So you can determine at which point in the wave it is, and so to what element it is similar (in respect to wave position). Surely a star has a much higher potential pressure, but the wave position (e.g. plane angle) is the same.

Quote:
but not the constellations that stars form from here on earth--which humans imposed upon the sky

Well I see it kinda similar. Surely constellations would then be kind of bunches of these "super atoms". But I could even think that they really have a basic idea behind them which bundles them as a bigger consiousness to manifest this certain idea. And as matter is just light in motion, which manifests consiousness, it surely impacts everything else, as everything is in symphathetic vibration with everything else...
Well maybe this was really not good explained by me:brickwall:. But Dr explained this very well in the booklet "The Electric Nature of the Universe". So everyone interested in this should read it.

Quote:
Elements are formed in stars through nuclear fusion and the natural elements heavier than Iron can only be formed through supernovas.

Well this is just one current theory. Well, it's the currently common accepted theory, but that doesn't make it better, or more truthful...
E.g. Plasma Cosmology has a completely different explanation, and which is btw. very similar to Dr's explanations...Isn't that interesting?

:a-ok: Love to all of you, may your vibrate in harmony with all the constellations :bigsmile:

proV

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 04:21 pm
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:

E.g. Plasma Cosmology has a completely different explanation, and which is btw. very similar to Dr's explanations...Isn't that interesting?

Why yes it is! :bigsmile:

I go often to this site: Physics Myths and physics facts , just for reality check; to make sure how many things we still don't know and are still only theories of theories. Also, there are many phenomena shown how they could work just as good but explained thru plasma physics.

Emerald King

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 11:37 pm
@Emerald King,
The reason I think there is a link is because there are 88 Constellations, 88 keys on a piano and 88 natural elements

hammersklavier

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 08:23 am
@Emerald King,
Um, you do realize man invented the piano, and classified the constellations due to his perceptions, do you not? Could it not be that the "symbolic link" you are looking for is an illusion of the human mind?

Peace phil

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 09:00 am
@Emerald King,
Quote:
The reason I think there is a link is because there are 88 Constellations, 88 keys on a piano and 88 natural elements

How do you count to 88 "natural" Elements??? (What means "natural" to you?)

I personally don't think Dr mentioned any link to the elements, other than the obvious position in the wave link. As I mentioned before, e.g. our sun is currently at a wave position equal to iron.

Bones-O

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 01:56 pm
@Emerald King,
Emerald King wrote:

There are 82 naturally created elements, and a further 10 that occur naturally from the decay of some of those 82. So I'm not sure how you get 88 from that.

Emerald King

Reply Wed 27 May, 2009 06:40 pm
@hammersklavier,
Hello Peace,

Do you have all of WR works in digital format? you seem to find the right quotes from his books and at a fast pace.

Thanks
EK

Peace phil

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:44 am
@Emerald King,
Quote:
Do you have all of WR works in digital format? you seem to find the right quotes from his books and at a fast pace.

Laughing

No. I just have all of his books and also read them all. The important books (e.g. The Universal One, Atomic Suicide, ...) I study over and over again, whenever I have time.

Love to you all

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Symbolic Link
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:41:42