Carbon ++4 and hardness

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Carbon ++4 and hardness

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 12:33 pm
WR tells us that Carbon occupies the ++4 position in the 5th octave, and as such displays perfect gyroscopic motion and maximum hardness.
Hardness is achieved by increased revolution and decreased rotation, but perfect gyroscopic motion is achieved by increased rotation and decreased revolution. Later in the UO he describes how increasing rotation is centrifugal! Hhhhhhelp!Smile

dalesvp

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 02:21 pm
@Phoenix phil,
Phoenix;57583 wrote:
WR tells us that Carbon occupies the ++4 position in the 5th octave, and as such displays perfect gyroscopic motion and maximum hardness.
Hardness is achieved by increased revolution and decreased rotation, but perfect gyroscopic motion is achieved by increased rotation and decreased revolution. Later in the UO he describes how increasing rotation is centrifugal! Hhhhhhelp!Smile

Phoenix,

I was interested in answering your previous question about potential in another thread. I looked through many of my notes, compiled an answer (more like an observation) only to see the thread was locked! So here is that material then I'll address your question above.

In the previous thread you asked about "potential" as it relates to planets and satellites. I doubt I'm qualified to answer that but I did look up definitions of the important terms.

Potential
"Potential of energy means that state of motion of the universal constant of energy in which time dimension has been accumulated, by deceleration of speed, into power." The Universal One, Book 2, Chapter 6

Universal Constant of Energy
"The Universal One divides His time by the periodicities of His inhalations and exhalations, which together make one universal constant of energy, and subdivides it into four exactly equal unit constants of energy. These periodicities, and tonal and mid-tonal subdivisions, measure the dimensions of His idea in the illusion of form, space, time, sex, temperature and other periodicities." The Universal One (note: I have this quote as from the UO but I cannot relocate it within that text. So maybe its from another Russell source?)

Also potential is listed as Russell's 7th dimension among the 18 dimensions. So I feel your question needs to be rephrased before it can be appropriately answered.
============
Rotation is motion about a body's axis while Revolution is motion around its orbit. Here are two distinct uses of the terms in these contexts:

"The maximum of working high potential in any mass is developed when opposition is at its maximum in poles concentrated to points of disappearance in its axis of rotation." Genero-Radiative Concept

"The rotation of every mass upon its axis, the revolution of every mass around the nucleus of its system....." Genero-Radiative Concept

It is my belief rate of Rotation slows down the closer to the primary/axis. While velocity of Revolution speeds up the closer to the primary/axis. These two motions would result in increased hardness. A look at Kepler's laws could help out with this.

To address the actual contradictions you mention would require more time than I have at this moment to track them all down and go through them.

Phoenix phil

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 02:51 pm
@dalesvp,
Cheers Dale,

I was just thinking ...when the axis of rotation coincides with the 90 deg vertical plane (Carbon ++4 position) it would be permitted for rotation to slow down while revolution about the 'nucleus' can speed up. This is because the 'nucleus' has perfect symmetry around the 90 deg plane and it is the gyroscopic effect of revolution rather than the rotation which keeps it in place...hence the increase in hardness. You could also think about it by saying...rotation almost 'stops' while revolution increases to it's maximum. Rotation and revolution are 'superimposed' on each other so to speak. Once precession is evident then rotation becomes more influential. Best Regards....Alan

dalesvp

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 04:47 am
@Phoenix phil,
Phoenix;63896 wrote:
Rotation and revolution are 'superimposed' on each other so to speak.

Russell's 18 dimensions, of which rotation and revolution are a part, are locked together not unlike the metaphorical "clock works". And this locking together is ubiquitous throughout the universe - the connecting link being sympathy as in sympathetic association as similarly quantum entanglement. It can be seen that when any of these dimensions are modified all the others are affected to some degree. This being the case it is not profitable to isolate one or two dimensions out and study those as though they are acting alone and free of 'outside' influence. For instance modern science considers mass as an isolated attribute of matter whereas Russell and Keely (and others) maintain mass is an EFFECT of unseen forces and conditions. I agree with this concept and we can extend it to include all 18 (and more) dimensions or attributes of motion and matter as related in Russell's Scale and Concept of Locked Potentials. The introductory CAUSATIVE forces, states or conditions are which interest me and have been the focus of my past and continuing efforts. To me to study effects is like treating disease symptoms....

BTW, I've been documenting this entire paradigm in a comprehensive compilation which I call SVP Cosmology. This work is the result of year's of study and contemplation. It is now and will continue to be a work in progress and it will be completed (if ever) whenever.... most of the issues we've been exploring and many more are covered in detail in this work.
SVP Universal Cosmology, Table of Contents

So to get to the root of why and how a body revolves around another body and rotates upon its axis (as also its hardness, density, etc.) one is obliged to dig deeper into causative forces, states and conditions of attraction and repulsion dynamics - something no one (to my knowledge) has really done since Keely's pioneer work and Russell's presentations on the topic.
All the best, Dale

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Carbon ++4 and hardness
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:10:40