Divine Cosmos

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Divine Cosmos

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:04 pm
This free online book may be of interest. It tries to combine the theories from several sources, including Dr Russell's.

Divine Cosmos

It seems like there are other people who have verified some of what he was saying.

esaruoho

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 07:17 am
@herman phil,
herman wrote:
This free online book may be of interest. It tries to combine the theories from several sources, including Dr Russell's.

Divine Cosmos

It seems like there are other people who have verified some of what he was saying.

can you be more specific? what have they verified? how? are there russell-based experiments somewhere?

herman phil

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 04:42 pm
@esaruoho,
One example is section 10.22 - WALTER RUSSELL'S "SPHERICAL VORTEX" EXPERIMENT

Quote:

The apices [or tips] of these conical coils were pointed towards each other and power was applied so that bucking [spherical] fields were created by the collision of opposite magnetic fields. Very fine iron filings were dropped into the gap between the coils and a levitating sphere was produced.
When the coils were slowly pulled apart, an oval followed by a sphere surrounded by a disk appeared. [This is exactly what we now see with the planet Saturn, incidentally, and is an important point that will be covered later.]
When Peter arrived home, he tried this experiment and reported that when power was turned on, nearly everyone in the building complained of feeling nauseous or queasy. He explained that an experiment was going on so that everyone would understand what was happening.
Turns out that there are three books, all online and free.

You can do a search for WR to return all references. But it's worth the time to read and see how the different ideas all come together from different sources.

TheHermit

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:43 pm
@herman phil,

Oh yes the divine Cosmos.

Let us look at the name of God, YHVH or Jehovah. If we use Hebrew Gematria (Geometry) we can see that the sum of the values of the letters give us 26. Now according to Gematria if we find 26 in other words or figures it will relate to each other..

So if we look at a cube we can see that it has 12 edges, 8 points, and 6 sides giving us the number 26! So the Cube is related to YHVH.

Let us now look to the Hebrew alphabet, it has 3 mother letters 7 dual sounding letters and 12 single letters, Well, the 3 mother letters (Air, Water, and Fire) make the three dimensions of the Cartesian coordinates. The 7 letters make the six sides of the Cube with the 7th Tau in the center of the Cube. The holy of holies. Now we look at the 12 simple letters and attach them to the 12 sides of the cube. And there you have it! The Divine Universe!

Yep, The 12 signs of the zodiac are the 12 edges of the Cube!:a-ok:

The Hermit

mr4v0

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 08:56 am
@TheHermit,
Why YHVH? Why Hebrew? Why only 12 signs of zodiac?

I think there are many people on this forum (and forums in general) trying to lure other people into their own belief systems and/or religion. This is dangerous, please stop what you are doing. Or at least put a note at the end of your post.

Quote:
The apices [or tips] of these conical coils were pointed towards each other and power was applied so that bucking [spherical] fields were created by the collision of opposite magnetic fields. Very fine iron filings were dropped into the gap between the coils and a levitating sphere was produced.
This is not true according to WR. The magnetic fields are not opposing but are supporting each other. And I have tested this with two conical coils and a needle on a thread. Please try it yourself. You will find that opposing fields are not pushing filling into a sphere, but are actually thrusting material away equatorialy. So this one sentence puts whole book under rather large question mark. I'd rather stick to my own interpretations of Dr's words.

But thanks anyway.

Grimlock

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 11:03 am
@mr4v0,
Poe's law, anyone?

Can I get banned for saying that? Should I be? How on earth did I end up posting in a thread with the words "Walter Russell" at the top of the page?

TheHermit

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 10:31 pm
@mr4v0,

Mr4vo
Well it could be Latin, Greek, or Hebrew if you wish.

Trying to lure people? Are you serious? Trying to wake up people is more like it!

Maybe you should not try to read Walter Russell since you may be lured into another belief system! You really think that what is said in Kabbalah is not what Walter Russell says?

Do you really think that the Alchemists were speaking of a physical lab and not our own lab within our body? Converting other elements into Gold? Ridiculous!

Many things are said to confuse the ignorant, the gargoyles are there to frighten the weak in heart.

The Qabalah , Alchemy, Astrology, Tarot are more than people think and are not used as regular people use them.:eek:

Frater J.A.
The Hermit

mr4v0

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 03:17 am
@TheHermit,
Ok, sorry, I was triggered reading your post - didn't realize you were making fun. I thought it was you who opened this thread.

And yes, that's exactly what I think. Many paths lead to the same goal, that's what pissed me off.

Btw: I know nothing about Qabalah, Alchemy, Tarot or Astrology. But I'd really like to learn a thing or two about Astrology.

Best regards.

TheHermit

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 09:06 am
@mr4v0,

Yes, Astrology is the key to understanding Alchemy.

I would recommend this Astrology beginners book that will give you better insight into it's real meaning.
http://www.amazon.com/Astrology-Inside-Out-Bruce-Nevin/dp/0914918192/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221488814&sr=8-1

This book would explain secrets of Alchemy. It is an old copy of half of the lesson plan given in an esoteric school.
http://www.amazon.com/Esoteric-Keys-Alchemy-Paul-Foster/dp/0978053516/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221489076&sr=1-5

Yes, the Divine Cosmos is a wonderful title and I could not help myself but to show the Cube of Space. The Holy of Holies of Solomon's Temple. You can find the Cube of Space in Aryeh Kaplan's book "Sefer Yetzirah".

Yes, I saw you talking about centripetal and centrifugal forces. Look at the B.O.T.A. Tarot deck key 21 "The World". You will see the dancer, look at what he/she holds in his hands. Two coils (or Forces), the left hand coil is clockwise or centripetal motion, the right hand holds the counter clockwise motion or centrifugal. The dancer is our consciousness (self) who is experimenting with these forces. He/she is within an egg shaped wreath much like the Hindu Akasha Akasha symbol. God is concentrating consciousness within a limited space (egg or vesica piscis) until the Cosmic consciousness or Christ Consciousness is awaken. Isn't it funny how our fingers while making a fist show the rotation of the coils? Such is the Divine Universe.

The Hermit

TheHermit

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:44 pm
@TheHermit,
Divine cosmos book. Well to each his own. I take leave of this treath.

The Hermit

Phoenix phil

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 03:14 pm
@herman phil,
David Wilcock doesn't quote Walter at all in his work. I made this point to him directly. At least he acknowledged Walter as an illuminated soul. But as a measure of how good Walter's theories are, David's sources are simply reinventing the wheel by
re-afirming Walter's original ideas. It funny to hear sometimes the acedemic world come out with theories as if they had just thought of them, when really Walter is streets ahead.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Divine Cosmos
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:00:26