Walter Russell Students

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Walter Russell Students

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:38 pm
Are there students who have studied the Russell philosophy, out there, that I could talk to on the phone,or comunicate through this forum. Regards Richard

rwalker338

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:53 am
@Richardgrant,
Hi Richard, I lived with Lao Russell at the University from 1974 through 1975. Lao taught me directly for about three hours every day on the Russell philosophy. I've been studying it for thirty-three years. It's still an enigma to me, but I have gained some insight and would be happy to exchange information and ideas with you.

P.S. My name is Richard too!Smile

gustav phil

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2009 08:37 pm
@Richardgrant,
I am a new student, but I would very much enjoy talking with you. Either by phone or email.

Richardgrant

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 02:56 pm
@rwalker338,
rwalker338 wrote:
Hi Richard, I lived with Lao Russell at the University from 1974 through 1975. Lao taught me directly for about three hours every day on the Russell philosophy. I've been studying it for thirty-three years. It's still an enigma to me, but I have gained some insight and would be happy to exchange information and ideas with you.

P.S. My name is Richard too!Smile

Hi Richard, it has taken me a long time to learn all about this forum, I was browsing and came on this post from you. So would like to make contact, I have been studying Russell for about 14 years. My email is richardgrant15 at yahoo dot com.au

gustav wrote:
I am a new student, but I would very much enjoy talking with you. Either by phone or email.

Hi Gustav, I browsing this forum and came on your post, so would like to make contact. I have been studying Russell for about 14 years. My email is <richardgrant15 at yahoo dot com.au> Regards Richard

MOD Comment: Please do not publish emails publicly. Exchange emails via private message. Spam bots scour the net for emails and if emails are published publicly, you'll begin to receive more spam than you already do.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Walter Russell Students
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:17:56