Citations

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 09:03 am
Hello,

I got inspired to start a new thread, where people can submit the citations Dr made, which inspired them, so that we can all share.

Love and Peace to you all

Peace phil

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 09:09 am
@Peace phil,
Quote:
The power that they have multiplied within themselves, they give out. To multiply one's power one must divide that power, divide it and radiate it and give it out to the whole world. For everything that man does to manifest God should enrich the whole human race. And if at any time one seriously considers that proposition he should ask himself, "Am I at this moment doing something that will enrich the whole race?" Just as one drop of water raises the whole ocean, so does one beautiful thought from anybody uplift the whole race.

Walter Russell, The Self-Multiplication Principle, p25

proV

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 09:44 am
@Peace phil,
There is already a thread on Walter Russell quotes here.
But I guess one more couldn't hurt.. Smile

Quote:
...man gradually becomes co-creator with god by constant intercommunication with god through the language of Light which man knows as inspiration. Inspiration is man's direct intercommunication with God.
- from The Message of the Divine Illiad II.

I searched for this quote as what got me thinking was how people think in their native language. The language that is learned from their environment. And as thinking is conditioned on a language, one can immediately realize how thinking is limited.

Peace phil

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 10:32 am
@proV,
Lol, really didn't know the existing quotes thread. Unfortunately it is located quite somewhere else. So thank you for this link.

At least now, this thread still does make sense, as people, like me, now know where the right thread is located.

Thank you

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:27:22