Kristian Birkeland

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Kristian Birkeland

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mr4v0

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 11:47 am
Kristian Birkeland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just wonder how many of you know about this man. I admit I've never heard of him before. But it seems he is the first "space scientist". He made some experiments with electricity which resemble the sun (see images; that is an electrode - anode, I think). Here are some images. I don't know much more, that's why I'm posting here. Any info is much apreciated.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2930/600pxfig255bbh4.jpg

http://www.holoscience.com/news/img/Birkeland-sun.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9233/400pxfig249am7.jpg

Peace phil

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:59 am
@mr4v0,
He was actually one of the pioneers of the idea of an electric universe. He didn't believe that the gravitational force is the main force in the universe, but the electric force. Therefore he made several experiments to verify this, and to his astonishment he could explain with his electric model, all the effects, that others couldn't. Sadly the scientific community first mainly just laughed at him. Only after several years, and after NASA launched some satellites to measure the currents in the outer space, they realized, that his theories were actually correct.

In this relation I can really recommend buying the book:
The Electric Universe by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott

As it actually describes the electric effects of the universe, as seen today, but still neglected by main science...

And the funny thing is, all that you see in this book, is actually just a verification with modern pictures of what Dr already said in the Universal One.

E.g. what I find especially interesting are the currents flowing from the sun equator to the earth poles. Scientists always didn't really wanna believe this theory of Birkeland until in 2007 a NASA Satellite definitely proofed, that they do exist. They measured a stream of about 650'000 Amperes at 30kV.
And what we know and see in the universe, these currents flow in space from the sun to earth in current ropes which coil around themselves.
And now, let's look at The universal One page 225.
And you will see, that this is exactly what Dr drew!!! He even drew the "itself coiling" of the ropes!
So you see, the things he explains, are not just some abstractions of something, they are really exactly the truth!
(When I first read the universal one I thought these ropes he drew are just some symbolic links, but as we now know, these are actually really existing.)

Peace phil

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 11:15 am
@Peace phil,
Well I scanned the most interesting pics from the book "The Electric Universe". I don't know if this is OK. If not please delete them, or tell me and I will delete them.

In these pics you can actually see, that modern Plasma physics is now more and more coming closer to the things, which Dr already told us, long before...
I also find the picture of the heliospheric current sheet interesting, as this is exaclty what Dr describes for example in the "genero-radiative concept", when he explains, why the planets would immediately again start to turn around the sun, even if one would stop them. As they are floating in the potential wave spiral built by the sun. And actually science knows today, that these things exist, but they don't make a tie, to get a complete picture...
I also like the ring you can see thrown off by the sun.

Justin

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 11:23 am
@Peace phil,
Peace, Please feel free to put these in your photo album on the forum. You can have many albums separated by categories of images that interest you. It also will allow others to respond to an image directly.

mr4v0

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 01:52 pm
@Justin,
@Peace: Thanks a lot! I was lucky I was sitting by the computer when I found about Birkeland and saw the photo of his "star in a box". I need to get a hold of that book you mentioned. Do you have any other references like NASA <---> Dr. Russel or anything on electric universe. It's first time I heard of current from the sun... Where did you learn about it?

Thanks again. :a-ok:

edit: Those images are awsome... thanks for your post - really.:cool:

Peace phil

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 12:46 am
@mr4v0,
Well by coincidence I came upon this video:

Thunderbolts of the Gods

Therefore, I now was interested in it, and began informing more about it, and also bought the book.

BTW, another interesting video about this kind of theme is "UNIVERSE-The Cosmology Quest". (This is about the big error of the big bang). When you watch this, you really understand, how the modern science-system works, and that it is almost impossible to change current paradigms...

The currents from the sun to earth are called birkeland currents, see more about it here:

Wiki Birkeland Currents

In the middle to lower part the newest NASA findings are explained, where they measured with their THEMIS satellite the currents into the arctic pole.
Beneath it, you can also see the picture, why plasma currents start to "self coil" as drawn by Dr. (at least as science explains it today, but we know better...:bigsmile:)

mr4v0

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 07:23 am
@Peace phil,
I'll check those vids. I'm thinking about ordering "Electric Universe" and "Electric Sky". Any recomendations or thoughts?

Peace phil

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:00 am
@mr4v0,
Well, first I would buy the Russell books. They are much more worth it. But if you then like to have an additional one, go on.
I especially liked to see really, what is currently known in science about the universe, and how many flaws there are in current accepted cosmology.
And it is really ground shaking. You realize, that most of the theories are just fantasies/assumptions not based on any solid ground...
So forget the impression that current science has an explanation for everything. This is also what I had to learn during my heavy technical education: Namely, that only people not really understanding science (especially physics) do think that current science has the answers. They know nothing! If you ask, a physician, why? He will give you an answer base on an explanatory theory. Then you again ask why this explanatory theory is right? And he will answer again. Then you again ask why. Believe me. On anything you usually need not more than 5 iterations and he will come to the point where he says, it is just like that, I also don't know why...

Sure in these books, and in the vids, they still explain these effects wrongly (in relation to Dr's cosmogony), but you also recognize that the modern plasma cosmogony is already much nearer to the truth than conventional science.

mr4v0

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:06 am
@Peace phil,
I already have most (all) of Dr's books an HSC, I don't have any of Lao's though. I'm a student of technical science and I know very well what you are talking about. Smile I'd just like to get "up do date" on these new findings and I like those images very much. It's probably very interesting book.

mr4v0

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 01:42 pm
@Peace phil,
Just finished watching The Thunderbolts of the gods. Great stuff!

mr4v0

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 01:42 pm
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
Well by coincidence I came upon this video:

Thunderbolts of the Gods

Therefore, I now was interested in it, and began informing more about it, and also bought the book.

BTW, another interesting video about this kind of theme is "UNIVERSE-The Cosmology Quest". (This is about the big error of the big bang). When you watch this, you really understand, how the modern science-system works, and that it is almost impossible to change current paradigms...

The currents from the sun to earth are called birkeland currents, see more about it here:

Wiki Birkeland Currents

In the middle to lower part the newest NASA findings are explained, where they measured with their THEMIS satellite the currents into the arctic pole.
Beneath it, you can also see the picture, why plasma currents start to "self coil" as drawn by Dr. (at least as science explains it today, but we know better...:bigsmile:)

Peace, I must thank you again for your message. I've watched that movie and ordered their book. After reading through half of it (The Electric Universe by W. Thornhill and D. Talbott) it's starting to make sense. What they are saying is that there is electricity in space and it pretty much governs everything. Today's astronomers are excluding electricity from their models. After Einstein, they are trying to explain everything via gravity. Which we know is the weakest force. So they must come up with great myths like blackholes, neutron stars, dark matter/energy, just to explain why charged particles in space gain speed. Anyway, it's a lol.

Thornhill and Talbott (and many more) are explaining universe with plasma physics. And their models can be simulated in a small laboratory (opossed to black holes?!). K. Birkeland was one of the pioneers of this discipline, now called - plasma cosmology. They are able to mimick stars, planets, satellites and space-craft in space. Or sun is not a thermo-nuclear device, but an electrical transformer. Pretty much like ones found here on Earth. I can share some more info, if anyone is interested (like why do planets have atmosphere and why is sun cooler at the surface by 100 000x, then in the chromosphere...).

I can see a new age dawning, it's going to be really wild trip. Wink

Best regards to y'all.

Peace phil

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:46 am
@mr4v0,
I accidently just came across the videos, I mentioned before, on google video. Therefore I thought I can share the links to them:

It's the Movie: Universe - The Cosmology Quest (Part I and II)

Universe.The.Cosmology.Quest.Part1of2.WMV
Universe.The.Cosmology.Quest.Part2of2.wmv

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Kristian Birkeland
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:58:16