The consciousness of water

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » The consciousness of water

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:02 am
If you like to see some pictures of how water responds to the environment and even our thoughts, see

water-10

Starchild

starchild phil

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:04 am
@starchild phil,
Sorry, part of the website address did not come through, here it is:

water-10

Starchild

starchild phil

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:06 am
@starchild phil,
Again, I don't know how this happens.
So check out the

Adhikara Art Museum and Gallery contemporary art exhibitions

and then go to Emoto water pictures.

Starchild

starchild phil

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 07:13 am
@starchild phil,
To be more precise, when you enter
Adhikara Art Museum and Gallery contemporary art exhibitions
scroll the page and click on Message from water
by Emoto (a japanese scientist who had done lots of reseach with water for years. There are incredible pictures of how water changes the shape of its scrystalline from according to the environment and our own thoughts.
Enjoy them
Starchild

RemberingIAM

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:23 am
@starchild phil,
Starchild,

In my reasearching water and the water wizard Vicktor Schauberger I came in contact with these pictures taken by Masaru Emoto. I was so impressed by the photos that I ordered his book which was listed as a NewYork Times Best Seller.

"The Hidden Messages in Water"

Masaru Emoto
Isbn: 1-58270-114-8

esaruoho

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 08:58 am
@RemberingIAM,
RemberingIAM wrote:
Starchild,

In my reasearching water and the water wizard Vicktor Schauberger I came in contact with these pictures taken by Masaru Emoto.

i am extremely glad to find that a person on the walter russell forum has been studying up on viktor schauberger. i heartily recommend everyone to try and make the connection between these two people.

btw, have you managed to see the two small documentaries on viktor schauberger? they are not superb , or excellent, however, they do provide some quite interesting insight (but instead of them, i would recommend reading Hidden Nature, or Living Water, or Schauberger: A Life of Learning from Nature (2006) ) ..
anyway, here are the videos
Extraordinary Nature of Water:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1598503208400404583&q=schauberger
Nature Was My Teacher:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4770477589537728517

also, do yourselves a favour and do a search on googlevideo for masaru emoto, you will find at least two videos on there. hope this helps.

yours, esa

pcf333

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 03:27 pm
@esaruoho,
Does anyone know where I can find vortex water pipe?

I am looking for a friend who does not have internet.

He needs about 3-4 feet, about 1 1/2" in diameter.

I have looked all over the web, but don't see anything commercially.

Thanks for your assistance.

Paul

herman phil

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 05:30 pm
@pcf333,
I came across this site a while ago: PKS |Einkaufen Translation here: Translated version of http://ahrbeck.de/pks/einkaufen/ If anyone can get a reply from these people let me know. Don't speak much deutsch myself. Herman.

Shanti phil

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:13 am
@herman phil,
Well, I'm sure if you write an email to the "Pythagoras Kepler Schule", they will tell you where you can buy a such one from the US. They will surely also understand english.

From the page indicated it follows, that the tubes they sell are 62 EUR (about $100) for 1m (3 feet) and 87 EUR (about $140) for 1.5m (5 feet).

What I personally think is really a pity, that these tubes are made out of metal. Because Victor himself said, they should not be made out of metal (e.g. in the book "Unsere sinnlose Arbeit") due to the very good thermal conductivity of metal which is contraproductive to the energizing vortex inside the tube. He suggested using a good wood for it would be best.
But it should still be much better than the usual tubes for the water...

Love to all! Shanti

de budding

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:46 am
@Shanti phil,
Thanks for the links and info guys,
I watched about 20 mins of the first documentary, browsed some websites and had a look at the pictures of water responding to speech. I don't get the concept or what the implications are and wasn't impressed by the grand claims made in the first video link posted which are followed up by like two examples. E.g. the part about how important spirals are to the world and how they are everywhere, followed up by the example of like two cosmological phenomena.

I like it, just don't know what to make of it Very Happy.
Dan.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » The consciousness of water
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 01:31:02