Surfer Dudes Theory of Everything - Crystallization According to Walter Russell?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Surfer Dudes Theory of Everything - Crystallization According to Walter Russell?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Chaz-4

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 10:34 am
Surfer Dudes Theory of Everything - Crystallization According to Walter Russell?
[CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]
The Surfer Dudes Theory of Everything: Surfer dude stuns physicists with theory of everything - Telegraph

or E8 bears a striking resemblance to a Russell chart: All Forms Of All Bodies Are Based Upon The Cube Sphere Fig. 69 from the original Home Study Course.

Note Fig. 69 appears to be based on another chart from The Universal One Page 235: Crystallization Chart No.1 which was a diagram of the "Basic Principle Of Crystallization In Accord With The Formula Of Locked Potentials 4.3.2.1.0.1.2.3.4"

It seems to me that with today's technology a simple computer program could be written using these principals to "determine in advance the exact crystallization of any element, compound, mixture or alloy" in addition to determining "cleavage, twinning (and) other effects of crystallization in advance of experiment or observation"

*The quotes above come directly from The Universal One Page 235: Crystallization Chart No.1*

I am not sure if there are other crystallization charts (why would it be labeled No1.) as it is pretty much the last chart in the book. I think in addition to this chart the dimensional charts in the Universal Mathematics section would need to be incorporated into the program.

mr4v0

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 06:05 am
@Chaz-4,
Hmmm, it seems to me it's just another academic paper. Nothing practical in it as far as I can see. They are still searching for that one particle to save the universe.

I was hoping to see some more info regarding the WR crystalization theory, which I think is very poorly covered in his papers available to the public.

greetz!

Chaz-4

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:42 pm
@mr4v0,
Have you had a chance to see his charts in the universal one?

Arjen

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 01:36 am
@Chaz-4,
Chaz-4, it appears to me as if you have never before encoutered such figures and theories. I would like to point out that these theories are very old. The flower of life for instance dates back (recorded) to at least 6000BC. I have read books by Melchizedek about ten years ago who were far more insightfull and which explained a whole lot more to me. An interesting physicist you might like to try is Marko Rodin. His ideas are proven to work. He has built electro magnets which have harmonic outputs instead of unstable outputs because of his realistic view on things. People now call it field generators.

If you are intersted, check out the link below. It amazed me Smile

mr4v0

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 05:47 am
@Arjen,
Wow, that's huge. I always like to see coils wound in "strange" ways.Smile I think we had a discussion on this forum about toroidal coil setup and even a patent for a flying machine (using toroidal coils). Until now I couldn't understand how toroids could work with it, since they keep most of the field inside. And the patent owner claimed he got about milion times better output using the toroidal coils.

Thanks!

Arjen

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:36 am
@mr4v0,
mr4v0 wrote:
Wow, that's huge. I always like to see coils wound in "strange" ways.Smile I think we had a discussion on this forum about toroidal coil setup and even a patent for a flying machine (using toroidal coils). Until now I couldn't understand how toroids could work with it, since they keep most of the field inside. And the patent owner claimed he got about milion times better output using the toroidal coils.

Thanks!

It is very interesting, isn't it? What boggles my mind is that the basis for these philosophies have been around for ages and nobody got the chance to do something with it. It makes one wonder what is really going on.

Anyway, I like Rodin a lot. He keeps an open mind and follows his intuitions.

mr4v0

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 10:55 am
@Arjen,
Quote:
...It makes one wonder what is really going on.
...same old story.Wink

I'm watching the youtube videos right now and I can't stop. I've never looked at numbers this way. It's the universal mathematics. Great stuff!

Arjen

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 12:02 pm
@mr4v0,
mr4v0 wrote:
...same old story.Wink

I'm watching the youtube videos right now and I can't stop. I've never looked at numbers this way. It's the universal mathematics. Great stuff!

I especially loved it when he shows that numbers flow as formulae stay stable. Smile

Chaz-4

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 09:40 pm
@Arjen,
I was also reading melchezedec around ten years ago, if you check the links in that article you'll find that E8 is very old which was why I thought there maybe a connection to Russell. I will definately check out the link you posted, I am always interested in learning new concepts. One other place to look in to the subject of matter and space is Fullers "Synergetics". I find it very interesting that as you mention these theories of sacred geometry have been around for quite sometime. For some reason Russells revised periodic table has the same number of elements that the Vedics used 121. The Vedic philosophies are thousands of years old.

Arjen

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 09:47 pm
@Chaz-4,
Chaz-4 wrote:
I was also reading melchezedec around ten years ago, if you check the links in that article you'll find that E8 is very old which was why I thought there maybe a connection to Russell. I will definately check out the link you posted, I am always interested in learning new concepts. One other place to look in to the subject of matter and space is Fullers "Synergetics". I find it very interesting that as you mention these theories of sacred geometry have been around for quite sometime. For some reason Russells revised periodic table has the same number of elements that the Vedics used 121. The Vedic philosophies are thousands of years old.

I am going to need more information on E8 and periodic tables. I know little to nothing on that part of the theories. Can you link to Russels periodic tables and perhaps link to some Vedic information as well? I am kind of in the dark here. Smile

Chaz-4

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 09:59 pm
@Chaz-4,
The reason I choose to post this article is because I see relations to some of Russells work and this is something that happens often as I review newer work. The Universal One was copy righted in 1926 and describes in detail what some modern physists are barely begining to relize and verify. Walter had a very breif education and at the time of writing The Universal One. Tesla actually told Russell to lock this book up for a thousand years, until man could be ready for it.

Chaz-4

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 10:17 pm
@Arjen,
Here are some links to Russells Scientific Works (however, The Universal One is the most comprehensive):

https://www.philosophy.org/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=77&catid=3

Walter Russell 'Physics' Homepage
Note: The graphic at the top of the page resembles a Toroid and is similar to the image http://rodinmath.com/vortex_in_vortex_out.gif from Rodins page.

Another interesting page: Iasos - Walter Russell charts

On great thinkers and the Vedas: totse.com | Was Tesla inspired by the ancient Indian Vedic phi

Chaz-4

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 08:52 pm
@Chaz-4,
Here are several high quality scientific images:
The most comprehensive source of images I have found thus far (from a forum member no less): Flickr: esaruoho's Photostream

Diagrams by Walter Russell Note: his periodic table is incorporated into the majority of these and some display the tenth octave for instance the Cosmic Pendulum.

I noticed when reviewing Rodins work that Tom Bearden had a paper on his site.....

Here are a couple more sites of interest:
Google Image Result for http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/Molecule.gif

Notes:
Figure 1.5 - From One (on left) comes all diversity. - This relationship is included in Russels original periodic table ( http://www.5-dimension.org/members/russell/scans/10_octaves_1.jpg )from The Universal One and these mathmatics are detailed in length in "The Power of Limits Proportional Harmonies in Nature, Art, and Architecture" by Gyorgy Doczi.

Figure 1.7 - Keely's Molecular Morphology - This image has many similarities to images from the "Book of Kells"

Nice images from The Universal One including 10 octave chart and universal mathmatics chart:
Untitled Document

An interesting article on Ether: Google Image Result for http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/29.JPEG

Walter Russell's image of counter-rotating vortex formations (section 6.5): Google Image Result for http://www.geocities.com/quantum_reality2003/compar10.gif

Crop Circle Related info (pretty cool site): Google Image Result for http://www.freewebs.com/cropcirclelanguage/sphere_in_a_cube_atom_walter_russell_style.gif

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Surfer Dudes Theory of Everything - Crystallization According to Walter Russell?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:24:06