please help in locating an image (#2)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » please help in locating an image (#2)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 02:55 am
hello.. i was recently going through the archives and came across an old walter baumgartner interview from a norwegian art-production focusing on schauberger. i was wondering if anyone has any idea whether these two images are:
1) the work of walter russell - if so, where from?
2) the work of walter baumgartner's studies of walter russell
3) accurate Wink

mr4v0

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 05:49 am
@esaruoho,
What archives are you talking about? That is The Wave on the pictures. Do you have any of Dr's books? Second image is from The Universal One, if I'm not mistaken.

Best regards.

ps. Almost the same picture: http://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/89.jpg

esaruoho

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:02 am
@esaruoho,
i spoke of my own digital archives on my harddrive which comprise of screenshots and snapshots of imagery from documentaries and whatever i've managed to scan or other type stuff. the reason i asked about the two images were because im not sure if baumgartner has started his own work to draw russell's work together or not, and if it isnt his own work, then it'd be lovely to know whether its russell's. i didnt spot anything like those images in universal one, secret of light, a new concept of the universe, in the wave lies the secret of creation, atomic suicide, message of the divine iliad 1+2, and so on and so forth.

RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 12:48 pm
@esaruoho,
Esa,

The images you are referencing were made by Walter Baumgartner.

Regards

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » please help in locating an image (#2)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 08:09:14