copper, silver and gold as the same substance?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mr4v0

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 07:54 am
@mr4v0,
FYI:
Video Superfluid - superfluid, video - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

liquid helium - very interesting!

Lancelot phil

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 11:38 am
@mr4v0,
Many thanks for the detailed info.

I had never seen such a configuration - and it seems that what is usually a solenoid core becomes the operand - the reactive power source - and any self-respecting Russell enthusiast would instantly recognize that the plate configuration is that of a dual cone with their apex touching. I would imagine that the effectiveness of this configuration would increase even more if the number of plates and the geometry would correspond to the pressure laws of Russellian physics.

In your sketch, I can see a set of wires running along the entire set of plates - is that the inductive power source and the plates produce the reactive magnetic field? This is evidently a huge goldmine for inventive genius!

I will look this up elsewhere - VERY interesting!
Best regards,

Lancelot.

mr4v0

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 12:14 pm
@Lancelot phil,
Hm, it's true that this is dual cone geometry but that is not enough. There is no space here for another pair of cones (for "transmutation") or the dual cone system for energy production. This could be a "hardwired" solution for example for a factory (or similar) which can produce only one "element". I hope you understand my poor choice of words.

There are no wires here, they would evaporate under such huge amperage. You can see two rods, these act like wires. But inside the coils there are only metal and insulator sheets. They are stacked in such a way that the current is traveling in a circle, like in a coil. But it's not visible in the picture. You have to know how the solenoid works, this is mimicking the solenoid in every respect.

RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 05:07 am
@mr4v0,
mr4v0 wrote:
Hm, it's true that this is dual cone geometry but that is not enough. There is no space here for another pair of cones (for "transmutation") or the dual cone system for energy production. This could be a "hardwired" solution for example for a factory (or similar) which can produce only one "element". I hope you understand my poor choice of words.

There are no wires here, they would evaporate under such huge amperage. You can see two rods, these act like wires. But inside the coils there are only metal and insulator sheets. They are stacked in such a way that the current is traveling in a circle, like in a coil. But it's not visible in the picture. You have to know how the solenoid works, this is mimicking the solenoid in every respect.

From your posts it would appear that you are investigating the transmutation aspects of the Russell Cosmogony. You mentioned heat from from the high amperage, we don't need high amperage to vaporize conductors! What follows is Just some food for thought. Ignore it if you already know this.

It must be remembered that Nature compresses cold expanded space into hot glowing spheres. If your circuit is one where high amperage is used to kick start Nature's compression process, your experiment is doomed to failure. You cannot begin at wave amplitude! You must work your way up to it from Stillness, if you begin at wave amplitude you can only move back toward Stillness! For transmutation to work, you require Currents Of High Frequency and Potential! These are the currents which divide!

Quote(s):

Electricity is the strain or tension setup by the two opposing desires of the universal Mind: the desire for balanced action and the desire for rest.

[RIGHT]The Secret of Light
P.139[/RIGHT]

To know just one wave unit of the electric current is to know all there is to know of the construction of matter, or the cause of any effect of motion, whatsoever.

[RIGHT]Atomic Suicide?
P.20[/RIGHT]

One cycle is the centripetal journey of a pair of divided units form their zero cathode to its multiplied amplitude, where pairs are united, and the return centrifugal journey to their cathode for rest.

[RIGHT]Atomic Suicide?
P. 129[/RIGHT]

We again repeat the fact that electricity does only one thing-it divides an equilibrium into EQUAL pairs and compresses them until they unite to create an explosive condition around a still point of gravity. When that purpose has been completed electricity slowly dies in all masses until all motion has ceased in them.

[RIGHT]Atomic Suicide?
P.140[/RIGHT]

"Once again we repeat that this universe of motion is entirely electric, and there is no power, or quality, in electricity to pull inward from within. Again we say-electricity does but one thing-it compresses to divide into pairs for the purpose of creating a dense pressure condition known as electric potential. This is done against the resistance of the universal vacuum, which finally conquers every effort of electricity to simulate cohesion."

[RIGHT]Atomic Suicide?
p.143[/RIGHT]

This in itself is not the complete answer, you have to discover how high amperage is developed from currents of high frequency and potential, and then how to use them in Russell fashion to accomplish that which you hope to accomplish. STUDY!!! There is not enough studying going on. Before we can transmute, we must comprehend the wave!

Regards

mr4v0

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2007 12:11 pm
@RemberingIAM,
Thanks RemeberingIAM for reminding me again about certain issues. I am against the use of high currents and/or high power, we are "rapping" the Nature more than enough as it is. Rarely are such conditions found in Nature and I belive things should be accomplished with knowledge and understaning, not by the brute-force-method as some of my friends would say. Things could, and should be done by table top apparatures and not in some high power lab. That's how I fell about it. But when we are talking about the coils and magnetic field generation, we are talking about the current through the coils. There is little voltage on the coil, if we are talking about the DC, AC is a diffrent story. Please tell me more about the frequencies. I've read the Grotz,Kovac,Binder article and didn't find any references to alternating current. In fact there is no reference to the power source whatsoever, please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

All the best.

mr4v0

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 04:56 am
@mr4v0,
Just a thought about the article. It is mentioned they used the Guardian Electric coils, if I'm not wrong (I can't check it right now). Anyway, I found the specs for their coils and I belive they are being used for AC operation. But it still doesn't mean they actually used ac power supply for the coils. Please enlighten me...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:03:40