New Energy Source to replace Oil

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » New Energy Source to replace Oil

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 04:08 pm
I keep thinking more could be done in research to prove Walter Russel's postulates of finding the missing gasses. I think Walter Russell is saying there are some isotopes before Hydrogen undiscovered etc., Is anyone there reading this like I am? It seems like this world would be a better place if we could develop other energy and replace our oil glut. Can anyone shed some light on this topic?

RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 05:02 pm
@Shirley phil,
Hello Shirley,

Welcome to the forum.

I would suggest you study the Home Study Course first. If you are like most and want to fast forward to the experiment section, refer to pages 129-130 of "A New Concept of the Universe". Mind you this book is the Universal One edited and given a new title. Dr. Russell did not want to republish this book. It is however to my knowledge the only reference to a published experiment carried out by Dr. Russell himself. This experiment shouldn't't be hard to reproduce. If you are a student of Dr. Russell, and have a desire to do something, and have the means to do it, then go for it.

Quoted from "A New Concept" pg. 129

"Instead of the expensive and time consuming chemical method of obtaining free nitrogen, in LIMITED quantities, Nature's method would produce free nitrogen cheaply, quickly, and in UNLIMITED quantities. It is not necessary to call attention to the value to commerce and to agriculture, not to mention soil regeneration that this method of obtaining nitrogen would be to the world."

"In September, 1927, I demonstrated this principle of dual polarity control by arranging two pairs of solenoids - one pair with more windings than the other - in such a manner that the dual polarity of nature was simulated.

"With a steel or glass disc for an equator and a steel rod for amplitude, I adjusted my solenoids approximately to a plane angle where I roughly calculated oxygen belonged in its octave. I improvised an adjustment apparatus which would enable me to fasten any adjustment securely at any angle I chose.

"I then inserted a few cubic centimeters of water in an evacuated quartz tube which had electrodes at each end for spectrum analysis readings.

Oh, in reference to the Hydrogen Octave gasses, I believe he improved the method mentioned above, and was able to condense the missing gasses out of hydrogen itself. This is only my opinion. I believe that a deeper understanding and comprehension of the Dr.'s works is necessary before one begins experimenting with hydrogen.

Rem

esaruoho

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 03:09 am
@Shirley phil,
im sure something could be done to connect the vortical nature of walter russells philosophy to the vortical nature of water, as postulated by viktor schauberger. therefore implosion ensues, and higher material is created. implosion, not explosion.
water is, as always, the solution

Shirley phil

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 04:16 pm
@esaruoho,
I am trying to learn about using the Forum. I should thank those who responded to my question. I am a student of the study course, and lots of W.R's and Lao Russell's books. I love the philosophy, but cannot grasp the science of the writings. I do believe if all the scientists would read his books, they would contribute so much to the undiscovered aspects written about. I try to pass on information to everyone that has studied science, but it is not getting through! I also give away Quest fo the Grail and The Man who Tapped the secrets of the Universe, and hope it will fall on fertile ground. I have yet to find out! Shirley

mr4v0

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 06:45 am
@Shirley phil,
Everybody is a "scientist", only if you want it to. If you are reading the HomeStudyCourse, Unit One is all about that... I wouldn't count (or depend) on the scientists as we know them today. Many of them are just as blind, as a blind man is in a pitch black room, trying to find his cat:rolleyes:. Work your own questions and answers. Many are here asking the same questions, reading the same answers. Maybe you can be more specific?
Best regards.

esaruoho

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 04:47 pm
@RemberingIAM,
RemberingIAM wrote:
I would suggest you study the Home Study Course first. If you are like most and want to fast forward to the experiment section, refer to pages 129-130 of "A New Concept of the Universe". This experiment shouldn't't be hard to reproduce. If you are a student of Dr. Russell, and have a desire to do something, and have the means to do it, then go for it.

heya. thank you so much, again, rememberingIAM, for posting and reminding of pages 129-130. yes, this is the most accurate description of the Russell Westinghouse element-condition changing experiment, and his writings. i am glad to read his own words, and not the edited words given in Magnets -magazine by Kovac,Binder,Grotz. I'll have to write this down. thank you so much!

Richardgrant

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 09:32 pm
@Shirley phil,
Hi Shirley, have just came back from USA, while there I saw a new invention based on the Russell philosophy using a pendulem, where power was developed without any input of fuel, Justin and I saw this machine being demonstrated, we hope to here much more about this machine in the near future. it's a lovely example showing how the power is at the centre of the fulcrum, at right angles to the motion. richardgrant

esaruoho

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 01:13 am
@Shirley phil,
heya richard. who made this invention and is there any information online about it?>

Richardgrant

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 05:07 pm
@esaruoho,
Hi esarouho. Regarding gravity machine, Justine (who runs this forum) and I saw this machine in operation, it works on the principal of tapping into the centre of a shaft (where God is)that has a pendulam swinging on it, they were able to use a worm drive from the centre of the shaft to create a motion that could drive any number of devices, whereby there is a much greater output of energy than required on the input side. To me this is a wonderful demostration of the Russell phiosophy displayed in physical form where all power is at right angles to motion. regards Richard Grant

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » New Energy Source to replace Oil
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:57:17