walter and louise russell? walter and henry norris russell?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » walter and louise russell? walter and henry norris russell?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:50 pm
who is Dr. Henry Norris Russell?
1922 Dr. Henry Norris Russell "checks the first astronomical charts" by Walter Russell
(Acknowledgements/ANCOTU)

who is Louise Russell?
1927 Brieger pres. inc, publishes The Universal One (An Exact Science of the One Visible and Invisible Universe of Mind and the Registration of All Idea of Thinking Mind in Light, Which is Matter, and Also Energy, Vol. 1
by Walter & Louise Russell.
The Universal One: An Exact Science ... - Google Book Search

well im just wondering, like. i didnt know this was the full name of the universal one, either? Smile
maybe one day i will have this gem

mr4v0

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 04:43 am
@esaruoho,
Hi esa,
I have The Universal One, it was his second book I got, the first one was A New Concept of the Universe (and is still his strongest book in my eyes). But one friend from this forum said that W.R. wasn't satisfied with The Universal One, apparently he made some mistakes ... or it wasn't written in a clear fashion. It's a nice book to have, if you're making a collection, but not recommended for study. Anyway, I'm never studying "like I'm supposed to"... and it's been a while since I had that book in my hands, thanks for reminding me.Wink

Btw: never heard of those Russells.

edit: Eh... Louise is Lao.

esaruoho

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 05:52 am
@esaruoho,
there is no way that louise is lao. the book was published in 1927, and lao and walter met roughly 1946-1947..
"1922 Dr. Henry Norris Russell "checks the first astronomical charts" by Walter Russell (Acknowledgements/ANCOTU)"

1927 Brieger pres. inc, publishes The Universal One: An Exact Science of the One Visible and Invisible.... by Walter & Louise Russell.
The Universal One: An Exact Science ... - Google Book Search

1927 Russell publishes The Universal One Digest in Thirty Postulates
Breiger Press - The Universal One Digest in Thirty ... - Google Book Search

yeah apparently russell changed his views on magnetism, maybe someone else will be able to explain that better.

mr4v0

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 06:49 am
@esaruoho,
I don't remember correctly, but I think that it was only after Dr.Russell wrote the universal one, he began studying the mainstream science. And he realized that his works should/could be written in a different manner. I don't think there is actually anything "wrong" in the book...

clousivits

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 03:49 pm
@mr4v0,
I purchased a whole bunch of these books 15 years ago including "Universal One". I really like them but they all seem to say the same thing over and over again. I did the home study course but couldn't seem to connect. It figure it had to be me resisting. I noticed "A new concept of the Universe" on this site and purchased it and now the drawings seem to make more sense. Maybe I'm softening up. For many years I've suspected and been frustrated by the fact that trying harder for me seems a lot like resisting. Nothing worked for me until I became angry and gave up. This was confirmed by another channel called "Abraham" that my wife turned me on to. Abraham made a wonderful analogy about we physical humans are in a boat trying to row up stream when everything we want is down stream(big illusion). Abraham also mentioned specifically that trying is a form of resistance. So I'm reading "A New Concept of the Universe". It looks familiar so maybe I read it before. Maybe I'll give up and learn something.

RemberingIAM

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 07:06 pm
@mr4v0,
mr4v0 wrote:
I don't remember correctly, but I think that it was only after Dr.Russell wrote the universal one, he began studying the mainstream science. And he realized that his works should/could be written in a different manner. I don't think there is actually anything "wrong" in the book...

Quote:
"Special Notation:

In the interim of the writing of THE UNIVERSAL ONE from 1921-1927 to 1947 when THE SECRET OF LIGHT was released - and also our book entitled ATOMIC SUICIDE? which was published in 1957 - Dr. Russell's thoughts and awareness matured in expression and he clarified and rectified errors he felt that he had committed in his earlier writings. It was never his intention to reprint THE UNIVERSAL ONE. However, because of the numerous requests that we have been receiving for copies of this great book, and because it may be of untold help at this crucial period in mankind's progress, we are reprinting it in its original form.

[RIGHT]L.R. (LAO RUSSELL)
PREFACE - THE UNIVERSAL ONE[/RIGHT]
End Quote.

Regards

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » walter and louise russell? walter and henry norris russell?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:53:10