where to purchase university of science and philosophy journals?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » where to purchase university of science and philosophy journals?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 03:26 pm
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
"Light Waves" "Fulcrum" "Cosmic Light" (announced by Tim Binder in 1999).
"Russell Science Journal".

where have these all vanished? if i go on web.archive.org and i check them out i can find information that there have been such things, but nowhere are they being sold or available. how do i get them, are they worth the while, and why are they not being sold anymore? anyone feel like selling theirs? :eek:

Aristoddler

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 06:16 pm
@esaruoho,
You're on the right site at least.
Go here.

esaruoho

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 11:23 pm
@esaruoho,
erm, not a single issue of "light waves", "fulcrum" or "cosmic light" on there. lots of books and booklets tho. thats the whole thing - what happened to the newsletters, does anyone have them in digital or analog format, are they for sale, what do they contain, etc, etc, etc.

esaruoho

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:28 am
@esaruoho,
what about the newsletters then?
this is the only mention i have found for now:

"
August 1954
"It will not take many years to utterly destroy the encircling protective walls which surround this planet and protect the Earth from burning up by the sun's hot rays."
(Walter Russell, Newsletter of the University of Science and Philosophy)"

surely someone on this forum has these newsletters Sad
they are not for sale on the philosophy.org website, so please do not re-send me there for a wildgoosechase. i know whats for sale on philosophy.org.

Justin

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:00 pm
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
what about the newsletters then?
this is the only mention i have found for now:

"
August 1954
"It will not take many years to utterly destroy the encircling protective walls which surround this planet and protect the Earth from burning up by the sun's hot rays."
(Walter Russell, Newsletter of the University of Science and Philosophy)"

surely someone on this forum has these newsletters Sad
they are not for sale on the philosophy.org website, so please do not re-send me there for a wildgoosechase. i know whats for sale on philosophy.org.

I'm sure these newsletters are available and not for sale. They will eventually be published for free on the University web site. Please hang tight because there are a number of changes coming soon to the University web site as well as this one. Currently we have other projects that need to be wrapped up but we will get to these. Thank you for your patience.

esaruoho

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 01:09 pm
@Justin,
yay!:cool:

esaruoho

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 11:26 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
yay!:cool:

well, i managed to come across this article from the cosmic light..
The Virtues of Enlightened Selfishness, by Yasuhiko Kimura

.. i was hoping the cosmic light would focus on the science ? Wink

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » where to purchase university of science and philosophy journals?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:19:46