Russell and Martinus

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russell and Martinus

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

rado

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 05:34 pm
Here in Denmark we have (or had, he died in 1980) a philosopher called Martinus. I've known him and his works for many years, long before I came across Russell and his works. Like Russell he also achieved Cosmic Consciousness during a revelation where he met God. And though his teachings at a first glance looks a lot different from those of Russell, they're basically very similar. Like they say: "Great Spirits think alike".

Now today when I took a look at Martinus' Website, I discovered something very interesting: both he and Russell had their revelation at almost the same time: Martinus in March 1921, Russell in May 1921! Weird huh? Wonder if there's some kind of divine timing here.

Their description of their revelation is also similar in many ways:

"The cosmic baptism of fire through which I had passed - the closer analysis of which I cannot specify here - had thus released in me entirely new sensory abilities, abilities which enabled me - not in glimpses - but on the contrary in a permanent state of awake day-consciousness - to apprehend all the main spiritual forces, invisible causes, eternal world laws, basic energies and basic principles behind the physical world. The mystery of existence was therefore no longer a mystery to me. I had become conscious in the life of the whole Universe, and had been initiated into the "Divine Creative Principle". - Martinus

Read more here:

http://martinus.dk

--
rado

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russell and Martinus
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:38:14