The Atomic Elements are boys & girls, male & female!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » The Atomic Elements are boys & girls, male & female!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 12:48 pm
Today while thinking a picture pop up in my mind. It was the table of elements but there were boys and girls yelling and saying "Hello"! I guess most of us never think about this subject.

We know that this universe is a universe of duality, positive and negative, male and female. We can observe this in the animal world and in the vegetable world but did anybody think of this in the mineral world? The female is the motivating factor in creation thus we may say that electrons, which happen to be negative, are female, This means that the positive neucleus is male. But the atom itself is either male or female.

Remember we are all dual. Our body has both male and female polarities.

But have we ever though that Mind is dual? No, I guess most of us have never paid attention. You, that is who you think you are, your mind is dual. I am not talking about your body but the mind that you are that is itself dual. But we tend to be more masculine or femenine thus we say we are male or female. Think about it. If your mind tends to the masculine you probably pick a masculine body to use, if femenine a femenine body to express your self.

Now perhaps crystalls make some sense, is this why we have a birth crystal? :eek:

Did Walter Russell talk about this? Justin can you help.

Anyone, further thoughts?Smile

The Hermit

cubesphere

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 06:48 pm
@TheHermit,
Hello, this subject is completly covered in Atomic Suicide and worth contemplating! Enjoy. Cubesphere

esaruoho

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 02:41 am
@TheHermit,
does anyone have a list of which elements are feminine and which are masculine? im still a bit vague on the +1 +2 +3 +4 0 -4 -3 -2 -1 thing.
ive ordered the new concept of the universe, ill get it in a few weeks..

TheHermit

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 10:45 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho

if you look at page XXI of Atomic Suicide you will see the periodic chart of elements # 1. Look at the sine wave between 5th and 6th octave. When the sine wave is going up that is male when down that is female.

The Hermit

TheHermit

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 11:32 am
@TheHermit,
cubesphere et all,

Thank you for bringing this up, reading now, but my point was further than this. It is that each element itself has both a female and male polarity as we ourselves have even though we may be male or female. Then I went further by saying that "our" minds also had a male and female polarity, the "I and Me" of the Kybalion or better known as Self conscious and Sub-conscious. I also asked how crystallography ties into this fact that is male and female.

Walter Russell in Atomic Suicide (page 79):
That is mans first great lesson. For ages he has believed that his body is his identity, and that his Mind is in his body but limited to the boundaries of his body. It has never occurred to him that his Mind is IN-but not OF his body. It has not yet occurred to him that his body is but a "tape recording" of what his Mind is "dictating" into it. He has not yet begun to realize that there is but ONE CREATOR in this universe, nor that he is ONE with that ONE.

One is that our "mind" is not our body and two that the body is like a tape recorder recording experiences. This is exactly what Qabalah and Hermetic lessons say. You will recall how some people with death experiences say that their life passed before their eyes. This is something like a personal computer uploading the information to the mainframe.

Now our body and mind work together but are not the same. Our body although being in my case male has both male and female polarities being in this dual universe. So I must conclude that "my" mind is also of both polarities although being primarily male, being in the same universe. Remember the One divided into Two. I will say Mysticism instead of Qabalah or Hermetism or Alchemy, etc. So Mysticism says that the "I and Me" or self-conscious and sub-conscious is what composes "us". This ties in well for it is the "I" that observes and uses it's logic to understand the universe and it is the "Me" that records the information. It goes further saying the Me is creating the body and all our desires (Aladdin's Lamp). It also has all the programming provided by the I and other "I"'s (parents, mass mind, etc.). This is why we form habits that execute without our thinking about it. Why we see only a portion that we observe with the Me filling in the rest.

This is the start of discovering the secret of the transmutation of our body and achieving Cosmic Consciousness.:eek:

The Hermit:)

esaruoho

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 01:02 pm
@TheHermit,
kybalion like this?
http://beyond-the-illusion.com/files/Altered-States/Energy/kybalion.txt

TheHermit

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 11:28 pm
@esaruoho,
No like this:
http://store.bota.org/1006.html

cubesphere

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 03:17 pm
@TheHermit,
Hello Hermit and all, in summation the point is that, existence is One Indivisible Being complete onto Itself and has no beginning or end which Russell teaches without words. It follows that the root of all power, Knowledge, and Joy constitute the nature of the One as expressed as the Word or the vibratory power of creation AUM, AMEN, AMEEN, Etc. Feeling this said force is the key to all spiritual unfolding. The word being the manifestation of attraction itself and repulsion being its complentary expression therefore gives to us the beginning of creation in its four different aspects The Word presents the idea of change ( time ) in the ever unchangeable along with the idea of division ( space ) in the ever indivisible. These four Ideas Word, time, space and the atom ( vibratory stucture ) are therefore one and the same which is substantially nothing but mere Ideas which in fact do not arise from the mind at all since mind too is an illusion. It appears the mind cannot be bi-polar if projected from its source which nature is three? I do believe the desire to know the Truth is the most important thing and it is indeed interesting to hear other perspectives! I think we can leave the outside-in-inside- out-turnings in crystallic systems for another day. be well cubeshere

TheHermit

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:40 pm
@cubesphere,
The duality of the mind of a person is easily seen in hypnotism. The Self of the person is put to sleep and the "I" (self cons.) of the hypnotist talks directly to the "me" (sub conscious) of the person under hypnosis. The sub conscious can be seen to move the person's body with the suggestions of the hypnotist. When the self of the person hypnotized "awakens" he is not able to remember what happened.

Here can be seen the folly of he who lets someone hypnotize him. No telling what junk and trouble he can cause to your personality. Do not let others program your consciousness. Hitler is an example of a strong "I" directing the "me"'s of others with a weak "I". When we are young this is the way our "me" is programmed by our parents and family.

Think about it!

Well I am reading still to gather more info on the thread subject.

The Hermit

cubesphere

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 06:25 am
@TheHermit,
Hello, mind is One, and it manifests itself as three. Can the One Mind of your creator be hypnotized? How would that three make itself known?perhaps in waking, dreaming, sleeping? The thinking process is cyclic concentration, rest, and decentration which I believe is three. I agree that there are two aspects to consiousness which reflect the realization of the person and what influences the mind. Attraction toward its source which is Intelligence ( decides, judges and knows what is real, or repulsion which appears as mind and senses. As long as there is a belief in two powers man will find himself exhausted. Man cannot create the so called perfect conditions in the mind which will make him free, for freedom allready IS. If God, Isha, Eru, or any name you like is the One mind and remains uneffected and above, then the one that can be hypnotized had to give thier permission for I AM He that plays all roles. Who is responsible for all our thoughts, action, and speech? I AM is the name of the One, so who are You? Think about that! cubesphere

TheHermit

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 07:26 am
@cubesphere,
You are not "thinking". There are two universes which are IN the ONE, the universe of the ONE and the universe of his THINKING. Like Him we think and I can think of a universe of whatever dimensions I wish and with whatever LAWS I wish to "THINK".

God does not have a body and doesn't have the characteristics that "you" in the body have. He is ONE, his Thinking universe is dual not He. In fact Mystics report that he is "dreaming" many universes at once. I would assume they are different and may have different "Laws" of existance.

Freedom is not "already is" for created selfs. The Self conscious souls that are being groomed by God are the ones that will be consciously aware and thus be able to realise the happiness of being close to God. Those who are not conscious limited selfs are NOT able to be aware of this happiness! The self conscious limited soul must awaken and work consciously toward their "liberation". Thus Buddha became awaken, as did Jesus.

The Hermit

From another Post:

Forum Members

Russell in The Secret of Light:
"Likewise the same confusion leads us to the adoption of such terms as "subconscious mind" and "super conscious mind."

There is only one mind functioning universally within all created things, and that mind is not stratified into more or less. There are no differing conditions of the One Mind, nor are there different kinds of minds."

I've though about this a little more for it is difficult to understand.

The point is that Russell is correct but yet there is something he is not saying or he has said but we don't understand.

The point is this: Where is the creation located?

Mind is eternal, unlimited, the limitless Light. It is not moving. Creation cannot be apart from Mind as Mind is all there is. Creation is not like a baby that is born to a mother for then it would be something new and again apart from Mind. This cannot be either.

So creation is exactly what Walter Russell said, "God is Thinking", and that is exactly it! Creation is in the Mind of God as your dreams or meditations are in your mind. They are in Him but yet they can have their own laws of "creation". He can dream of Limitation, a world of duality. A world in which mind is ascending and descending from the higher planes to the lower and from the lower to the highest! A world where we can say Self conscious, Subconscious, and Super conscious ! It is still part of God but yet "apart".

Hope this helps.

The Hermit

cubesphere

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:36 pm
@TheHermit,
Hello, If you raise the dead, they still won't believe! You are of course the master of your own fate in whatever universe you create. be well. cubesphere

TheHermit

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 11:09 pm
@cubesphere,
Forum Members

I wanted to get back on subject but I can see that I would have to re-read 2 books and another pass over the Russell study lessons. I have no time for that now because it is making me delay my BOTA lessons and I cannot afford to do that.

Hopefully someone may take up the task. My questions are many as to why Walter Russell detailed many things but neglected to make a lesson plan guiding the student tru the alchemical transformation and the "keys" to trigger this in the body as well as in the mind. It is perplexing as to why he avoided to speak of the Self conscious, subconscious, and super conscious. Russell talks of them as the male and the female polarities when all the other systems of transformation say exactly the same! For all of them have the female polarity as the subconscious or me and the Male polarity as the Self conscious! or the I.

Mythology has the Princess as the subconscious and the Prince as the Self conscious. The Dragon stands for our ego which has all the erroneous patters programed. The Dragon is keeping the Prince from "reaching" the sub conscious. Egypt has Isis as the sub conscious, Alchemy gives them as Salt, sulfer, and Mercury. The Bible talks about them the same way as in: "An enclosed garden is my Sister, my Bride."
That shows Aima (in Kabbalah the Female polarity) as the subconscious (His garden)! I could go on and on but I have revealed enough.

I will come back from time to time to questions that don't take too much time.

Your Brother on the Path

The Hermit
John Alvarado Frater Rose Croix

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » The Atomic Elements are boys & girls, male & female!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:59:36