Hurrah! I made it. I just like to let you know that I have posted my Introduction ...whereever it is... I can't find it
Love and Light
When you posted here, you started a new thread... Congrats. When you are posting a new conversation, you'll want to post a new thread. If you are posting in an existing conversation, simply reply to thread.
My post here would be an example of a reply to your thread topic. I hit the quote button to quote one of your replies above. The quotation marks button in a reply (post) is called mulit quote. This means as you are reading through posts, it will quote every reply that you have highlighted the multi-quote button. This basically wraps a 'quote' tag around it. Then you can respond to each persons quote individually in one reply. This
is the multi-quote button.
Below are the buttons on the right side of each post.
- This button simply thanks the user for the post without having to type a quick thanks. This keeps the forum cleaned up from short posts.
- This button allows you to edit your post.
- This button when selected in a post, will automatically quote the post and take you to the advanced reply page.
- This is the Mulit-quote. This won't take you away from the post but will be highlighted. As you are reading through one thread and select the replies you'd like to respond to, then at the bottom of the page hit the post reply button
which will bring you again to the advance reply box but with each of your selected replies in quotes.
- This is the Quick Reply button which sends you down to the bottom of the page to quick reply to this thread.
I hope this has helped! I will move this thread eventually to the correct location.