hey everyone!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Xerinth

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 11:05 pm
I'm a white male Atheist from southern California. For most of my life thus far, I've debated philosophical ideals with my friends and with myself, and I randomly found this board. Hopefully good things will come from it. Very Happy I believe I know a lot, but I am certain that I have even more to learn, and am open to any new ideas.

Oh, and I believe that religion had good ideas, but the populace generally executed it rather poorly. Even so, I'm still sticking to atheism for now.

boagie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 11:11 pm
@Xerinth,
Hello Xerinth!!Smile

Welcome to the forum, curious, why did you feel the need to state that your white? At anyrate I hope you enjoy the forum. Settle in and make yourself comfortable, respond to a thread that catches your eye or start a new thread on something you would like to explore. Again welcome Xerinth!!! boagie

Xerinth

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 11:15 pm
@boagie,
well, I'm not quite sure, really. I'm not too big on introductions, and it's a tad late where I'm at, so I don't know. Should I not have said it? Razz

Thanks for the kind words!

boagie

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 12:40 am
@Xerinth,
Xerinth,Smile

Not to worry, actually after having said that I realized you had stated that you were a man as well, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Anyway Xerinth, again welcome to the forum.Smile

Justin

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 11:03 pm
@boagie,
Xerinth wrote:
well, I'm not quite sure, really. I'm not too big on introductions, and it's a tad late where I'm at, so I don't know. Should I not have said it?

Welcome Xerinth! I don't believe there was anything wrong with your intro. We all come in various shapes and sizes as well as different cultural backgrounds. Typically in filling out profiles on the internet, they want to know these things. In America, you have to declare your race on every state and federal form you fill out. We all just are. We've all come to the same place via our different and individual paths..., likewise so will our introductions.:uh-oh:

Enjoy the community and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

FatalMuse

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 02:53 am
@Xerinth,
Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too but already enjoying my reading.

Xerinth wrote:
I randomly found this board.

I'm interested to know if it is possible to find something randomly. What is your opinion?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 04:53:24