Hello Everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

xcite

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 02:17 pm
This is my first post here on this site which at the same time also brings me closer to my last (because each creature is just dying at birth ... hehe). I really liked the idea and theme of this forum as I'm a seeker in philosophy--a seeker of truth. Just wanted to congratulate the founders of this community.

Refus

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 03:31 pm
@xcite,
Why do you seek the truth?

Justin

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 01:49 pm
@xcite,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the kind compliment. Please enjoy your stay.

TheHermit

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 03:48 pm
@Justin,
Hello Everyone
I am an old follower of Walter Russell and glad to be in this Forum.

My name is John Alvarado AKA The Hermit and am a student on the Path to Illumination.

Justin

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 09:21 pm
@TheHermit,
TheHermit wrote:
Hello Everyone
I am an old follower of Walter Russell and glad to be in this Forum.

My name is John Alvarado AKA The Hermit and am a student on the Path to Illumination.
We also welcome you to the forum as well. Please assist in the Russell forum. Also please take a moment to write a review here of the course.

I too am a student on that Path.

TheHermit

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 12:04 pm
@Justin,
Justin
thank you for the welcome. I joined the forum to pay back Walter Russell for all the knowledge that he shared with us. I guess I have been on this Path since I was born dreaming all my future since I was 4 years old. I joined the Rosicrucian order as foretold by my dream. I am now a member of B.O.T.A. Builders of the Adytum. While living in Northern Virginia I desired to find a person that exemplified an illumined man and still living. I found "The man who tapped the secrets of the Universe" and this convinced me that this was such a man. I then read "Atomic Suicide" which gave me an over all look at his teachings. I then decided to go to his home in the mountains but alas he was already gone. It was a beautiful home and I sat at many of the Rocks where I knew he sat talking to his followers and I imagined talking to him. I bought many of his books and especially his home course. It took me 28 years to learn in the mystery schools what he taught in his course and he went beyond that. His course has the teachings that Kabbalah, alchemy, astrology, and many more sciences (university). It is not in terms of those sciences but in an easy to learn language of reason. Only a man knowledgable in all that wisdom can explain it to you in that way. His words elevate you to a higher plane of existance and fill your heart with joy. Just reading them makes your body vibrate with a love energy and brings humility into your being. He actually brings you to a point where you can touch God.

As you can see I much admire his Soul. I enjoyed him as a scientist would enjoy him. I have a degree in Computer Science from the Math department. Saint Francis of Assisi said "God is the Unmovable Mover" read Walter Russell to be able to understand what is meant.

Thank You
Frater John Alvarado

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:49:26