book:

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

AXE

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 06:45 am
let me start off by saying that i only took a handful of phil./ethics classes in college and really like them. then i took a couple more at a different college and it really turned me off from those subjects. i think it may have been the teacher and how he taught the classes that made me so interested. so, my question. he taught the classes relating all of the paradoxes, and theories to our modern life, but still went back and told them how they were actually told in those many years past. again my question, do you know of any really good phil/ethics books that are wrote like that? ones that relate those theories/paradoxes to our daily lives, but still turn around and tell us how they were really told? i reallly like phil/ethics but sometimes the books are way over my head and i need to what some would say, be spoon fed...any help would be great...i'd like to check some out of our local library if possible...
thanks alot
Nick

AXE

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 06:47 am
@AXE,
...just to let you know a book that i really liked, it was called 'life after life' by raymond moody jr. if you've read that. i liked it because it was about the afterlife and what we don't know to be out there when we pass away...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 04:28:13