Presenting myself.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Presenting myself.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:17 am
My name is Soledad, I am 29, and I am a human being.

(Some clapping should be expected here, as it is usual when somebody admits to have some really serious problem).

I'd appreciate every bit of help with mine (and everyone's).

------
By the way, BMW stands for beats me why...

boagie

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 07:53 am
@BeatsMeWhy,
Soledad,Smile

Well I am going to compound the problem somewhat, I am creature out of context. Don't you just hate it when someone has to try and top you, Seriously, you being human does present some difficulties. Welcome to the forum Soledad, we are please you have chosen to join us!! boagie

kyle phil

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 06:55 pm
@BeatsMeWhy,
Kyle.

My proposals may be something of the stated; One may be very fascinated by such notions of experiential retreat, Another of the fossilized enquiry of reason, Yet Further one might consider such of the bargaining posterity of question and maybe thus such answers?

Thank you for the time.

boagie

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 07:02 pm
@kyle phil,
kyle,Smile

Welcome, I believe you to are a newbie! I must admitt that the above that you posted, has no meaning whatsoever for me, could you clearify?:brickwall: At anyrate newbie, we are glad to have you join us, and again welcome!! boagie

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Presenting myself.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:17:20