New guy here

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 11:39 am
Hello all,

My name is Daniel. I studied philosophy in college and am about to continue studies at a graduate level. My concentrations are philosophy of religion and existentialism (Unamuno, Nietzsche, Weil, de Beauvoir, Sartre, etc.) I am very excited to have found this site and I look forward to the conversations. Cheers!

Justin

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 12:34 pm
@Master Pangloss,
Welcome Master Pangloss! Lots of good topics being discussed, enjoy the community!

boagie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 12:53 pm
@Master Pangloss,
Master Pangloss wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Daniel. I studied philosophy in college and am about to continue studies at a graduate level. My concentrations are philosophy of religion and existentialism (Unamuno, Nietzsche, Weil, de Beauvoir, Sartre, etc.) I am very excited to have found this site and I look forward to the conversations. Cheers!

Master Pangloss,Smile

Welcome Master Pangloss, we are most pleased you have found us. It sounds like you have an interesting back ground for discussion. Lots of like inclined souls here. I am sure you will enjoy and be enjoyed. boagie

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/20/2024 at 12:41:29